ADVERTISEMENT

Yawn --- China BB

YellowSpinE

Lottery Pick
Jan 4, 2007
Saratoga Spings, UT
Found this article interesting. Not the Jimmer part... just China in general and the former NBA players over there.

Well, did notice Jimmer scoring 70+ in a game recently in a feed somewhere. Sure it's a much better fit for him size/speed wise than the NBA. A lot of talk about people going to Euro, but I'm hearing big $$ coming out of China for sports players. Soccer particularly. Rumored there is something like $1m/week on the table for Ronny. Another avenue for some guys that don't make a slot on an NBA team. And perhaps a little more stable than some of the east Euro holes guys end up in. Like what happened with Kevin Kruger.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...the-Shanghai-Sharks-and-the-CBA-playoffs.html

I'm moving to Beijing in 2 weeks! Can't wait to watch some Chinese basketball. Apparently it's already the playoffs there so I might have to wait until the fall :(
Hope a former UNLV player catches on with a team so I can watch/follow like I did with O'Dartey Blankson in Korea, and Kas Kambala in Turkey!!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Heard a lot of MMA guys have been fighting there as well..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT