ADVERTISEMENT

Witchita Game Thread

TarkisGod

Lottery Pick
Dec 17, 2005
Is this the game that ends the 3-point streak? The shooting is embarrassing so far...

We might have more travels than made shots so far.

This team is doing everything it can to make people think it's not any good.

everything is embarrassing so far. Vleet is killing us when we switch off the pick.

the offense is unbelievable though. completely non-existant and when we do get a look, airball or hard off the glass.

Jerome needs to get his crap together. forced 3 earlier when Green was wide open and went flying in for the charge. not smart playing from a senior.

2 things. We are rattled, even when we got a good look we missed badly, not to mention layup type shots. And turnovers are killing us.

We are certainly playing like However, the horrible officiating isn't helping. The jump ball with deaf ears called foul? The pinned ball on the backboard from Jones a foul? What about the constant push offs by the shocker guards, can we buy a few calls our way?

Reactions: the Florian Trout
those 3 pointers are so crooked it's insane. is it too late for Cornish to redshirt? he looks horrible, had a nice pass but he was bailed by Zimm's cut to the basket. his 3 was a thing of nightmares.

"Why are we not in the top 25?" Jeff Goodman: That's why!!!!

Something a miss with our teams. Lets hope we don't lose by 30.

Nwamu is chucking bricks! Spent all his good mojo at the MGM. Wichitas defense is much better than I expected.

"Why are we not in the top 25?" Jeff Goodman: That's why!!!!

Something a miss with our teams. Lets hope we don't lose by 30.

Irrelevant because the rankings don't include results from today. If you want to argue we shouldn't be ranked next week because we're going to lose today, then fine.

No fear. I switched UNLV shirts to the one I wore against Oregon. That should do it.

There's plenty going wrong in this game, but Jero-me(first) is killing us. You're a point guard, throw a damn pass!

No one claimed we are losing because of the refs. We are losing because they are playing like shit. The refs aren't helping.

If we played just a little bit better we could be down by 5 or less, which surprises me with how poorly we've played.

This is about what I expected. I don't see a way we can actually win this game, they are too well coached. We need to battle and keep it close.

This is impressive. I don't care what the final score is, this team has shown me a lot.

It was always going to be very difficult to win this game. They didn't quit and kept battling.

Reactions: JTthe2nd
This offense has been hard to watch. hopefully this little run not too little to late .

People need to give them more credit. Yes, our offense has been bad, but most of that is because they are a very very good defensive team.

There are two teams out there. What they do is just as important as what we do.

This is impressive. I don't care what the final score is, this team has shown me a lot.

It was always going to be very difficult to win this game. They didn't quit and kept battling.

Wichita State isn't exactly looking great against us either. I'm encouraged too because how many road games on the schedule are tougher than this? And this is our very first road game.

We could have easily gotten blown out when we fell behind early.

Ugh. We've had so many chances to make a push in this game and came up short. This game was there for us to take.

Nwamu having a bad game on both ends. Dang poor kid. We could run Wichita off the floor on a better night

How is that steal by nwamu any different the the five or six times shockers have grabbed out guys arms in the lane? GTFO here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT