EDITS:
Simon to Southern Utah
Added McCall, Beard
UCF hires Dawkins
Miller contract extension
Cronin staying in Cincy
Haase to Stanford from UAB

Last edited:
I think Simon stays, I think Miller and Stacy are gone though. I really like coach Miller I hope he stays

I haven't really heard much coming from those 4, Rebin. Not just names out there, but anything that has been discussed in the media as a potential coach?

I haven't really heard much coming from those 4, Rebin. Not just names out there, but anything that has been discussed in the media as a potential coach?

Lavin and Menzies are assumed to be the next options, nothing has been said about any small school options. (Even Underwood didn't get much run)

Probably better off getting a young up and coming coach with a lot of upside than over paying for some of the names being floated around right now.

My thought as well.

Throw Matt McCall from Chattanooga and Chris Beard from ALR into that group as well.

Last edited:
Would love Frank Martin! He seems like he would be successful here at unlv. South Carolina seems like a hard place to turn it around, he would get it rolling here in vegas!

Reactions: RebtillDeath
Man, I don't know about Martin.
What a turnaround in demeanor, going from rice to martin. That would be a breathe of fresh air
Actually, bad breath comes to mind as I picture Martin breathing down the necks of our players after they blow a defensive assignment or miss a point blank lay up LOL

Surely we can get Howland for 3 mil, a far better hire than Cronin and a legit top ten coach for top ten money.

Surely we can get Howland for 3 mil, a far better hire than Cronin and a legit top ten coach for top ten money.

If we go for Howland we may lose the backing of the party giving us the ability to pay that amount.

Howland is a very good coach. But there is a reason he is buried at an SEC school that really doesn't care all that much about basketball. He is abrasive and tends to wear out his welcome with fans, players, administration and the media.

If we go for Howland we may lose the backing of the party giving us the ability to pay that amount.

Howland is a very good coach. But there is a reason he is buried at an SEC school that really doesn't care all that much about basketball. He is abrasive and tends to wear out his welcome with fans, players, administration and the media.
Nobody wants to hear the truth! How dare you make us not live in a bubble!

guru2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT