ADVERTISEMENT

Whaley is going to be good.

Rebel_Luv

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I just hope he is around bye the time he is a SR. Im not looking forward for another reset for another HC. Unless we go BIG and he is able to keep the talent. Games like this it going to make recruiting battles all that much harder. IMO we need to do it MUCH sooner than later.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The only trouble I saw with him is he kept getting roasted on D. Loved his offensive game but he’s going to have to figure out how to become effective on D if he’s going to see the court against better teams.

I just hope he is around bye the time he is a SR. Im not looking forward for another reset. Unless we go BIG and be able to keep the talent. Games like this it going to make recruiting battles all that much harder.
He did not block a shot that I remember. I never saw him except trailing the man he was guarding. This team is out of shape or needs to go to a matchup zone. When they doubled on the sideline. No one rotated to the basket and Southern dunked it twice. Coaching? or we are twenty down and let's get out of here.

He did not block a shot that I remember. I never saw him except trailing the man he was guarding. This team is out of shape or needs to go to a matchup zone. When they doubled on the sideline. No one rotated to the basket and Southern dunked it twice. Coaching? or we are twenty down and let's get out of here.
Coaching... it's the exact same problem we has last yr except dunks it was open 3s

Reactions: billd99s
I just hope he is around bye the time he is a SR. Im not looking forward for another reset for another HC. Unless we go BIG and he is able to keep the talent. Games like this it going to make recruiting battles all that much harder. IMO we need to do it MUCH sooner than later.
I believe Dave, @rebneck saw him play several times in JC ... consistent motor was an issue back then, I think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT