ADVERTISEMENT

USC Scrimmage

I thought I saw we only lost by 3...

In a scrimmage to USC, a preseason top 25 team without our star PG... idk if that makes all the "sky is falling" chatter

Reactions: LVRebel2000
AD’s are measured by fires and hires …. And fundraising …

Looks like we have an AD who hit it out of the park in his first at bat.

Bet he’s chomping at the bit for the second at bat.
He should be!

Kevin Kruger should not have been given the job. The sons are hardly ever as good as or better than the father.

We need somebody with a proven track record. That shouldn’t be too hard to find. A good coach can win the MW, and at UNLV, you can land four and five star players.

I don’t see UNLV finish in the top 4.

He should be!

Kevin Kruger should not have been given the job. The sons are hardly ever as good as or better than the father.

We need somebody with a proven track record. That shouldn’t be too hard to find. A good coach can win the MW, and at UNLV, you can land four and five star players.

I don’t see UNLV finish in the top 4.
We better be fighting to finish no worse than 3 with all this so-called talent that was brought in! No excuses!

I also heard the win was by 1 with a late 3 with one second on the clock. It is promising to see Cotrell back on the floor. I read he played around 13 minutes.

USC was withou
It’s ok. No Dedan. And they have another one next Saturday.
Bronny James didn't play either

USC played without a couple of their star Freshmen recruits of their own - They were more shorthanded than we were - they only played 8 players while 11 of our players shared the minutes. the reason USC is getting votes for top 25 is because of players they recruited that are on their roster. those players DNP.

USC was withou

Bronny James didn't play either

USC played without a couple of their star Freshmen recruits of their own - They were more shorthanded than we were - they only played 8 players while 11 of our players shared the minutes. the reason USC is getting votes for top 25 is because of players they recruited that are on their roster. those players DNP.
Just saying. It’s a controlled scrimmage. Especially if you cannot actually see it … hard to take away anything concrete from it, win or lose.

And just as a point. We won’t see 11 players get minutes in a tight game regular season … here, you do that sort of thing.

Just saying. It’s a controlled scrimmage. Especially if you cannot actually see it … hard to take away anything concrete from it, win or lose.

And just as a point. We won’t see 11 players get minutes in a tight game regular season … here, you do that sort of thing.
Also, you will not see Kalib Brown playing only 16 minutes and 11 seconds in a tight game. When you see his stat line of 3-5 fg, 3-4 ft with 9 pts and 4 rebounds in only 16 minutes of play along with 2 blocks USC was having difficulty dealing with KB. He was very efficient.

Additionally, Cottrell playing 13 minutes is very hopeful and his stats of 3-4 from the field including one 3 and with 4 rebounds is encouraging.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT