ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV what if????

UNLVINMD

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Feb 9, 2008
Since last night 2nd half disaster, I just finished work and after thinking about UNLV and this year team, I thought what if.

Tark stays and the mother of all fill in the blank, allows Tark to have a top 5 program, how many more years and NCAA does UNLV win, does Grg take over and continue the success, and UNLV has another 30 years of success like Gonzaga now is going on what 20 without the title?

What if Rice doesn't get fired, doesn't look over his shoulder and lets kids play, team gets hot and makes the NCAA and goes on sweet 16th run, and he's still here with all the top talent as he learns on the job, to me UNLV would be a top 10 program, I really do, granted I do have blinders on, just hoping UNLV will be good again, but that team had talent, no way they should have been that bad, dammmmm

For some of you, I say most of you never seen how good UNLV really was, UCLA was scared to play UNLV, Arizona and UNLV had such a great rivalry national tv every year, and and over 20k for the Navy game and David Robinson at the Mack, UNLV was Duke of basketball and boom it's over with.

Now I think, what's UNLV ceiling with KK, are we basically maybe a top 5 MWC program and maybe once in awhile make the NCAA, and maybe for once win the MWC Season and Tourney?

Am I dreaming, maybe UNLV doesn't win darn thing for another 20 years, the administration just doesn't get it, or just maybe UNLV gets into the PAC or Big 12 and becomes big in football and hoops????

Just my rant of UNLV hoops, just hoping one day were actually a top 20 team?

Reactions: Nickk10
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News