ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread UNLV vs UNR

It comes down to two things on this road matchup.
1) Defend effectively without fouling so much. Don't give up so many points at the FT line.
2) Prevent Cambridge AND Sherfield from going off. Cambridge 25/42 3ptFG last five games. Sherfield averaging 23 pts, 8 ast his last 3 games. Cambridge had a bad game against us last time. Sherfield didn't play. We are better now though than 3 weeks ago. Should be a fun matchup. Winning will give us the right to be excited about a post-season possibility.

Reno 77
Rebels 70

Hope I'm wrong.

If we play like we have the past month and we're healthy I don't see how we can lose at home. UNR certainly has the ability to beat us but they aren't going to. Not here, not now. We're hitting our stride. UNLV 75, UNR 68

Look for the MWC refs to rig this game.

Rebels win a close one. Mass rumble at the handshake line started by coach Alford..

Reactions: WarthogRebel
2 Very long step backs by Bryce!!!

Everyone else is shooting like garbage.

Come on Rebels.

UNR hitting their circus shots.

It is nice that UNLV is making the half time adjustments to win games. The last two coaches had no clue how to make half time adjustments! 17-11 and climbing! Nice to see unr drop to 12-14!

Reactions: JTthe2nd
I counted 4 three pint shots the Hamilton was fouled on but yet didn’t get a whistle. Awesome to see him hang 27 on unr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT