ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread UNLV hosts .... Carroll College ....

This might be the worst team we ever played. they squeezed out a 1 point win over MidAmerica Nazarene University.

This might be the worst team we ever played. they squeezed out a 1 point win over MidAmerica Nazarene University.
It gets worse after them. On the 2nd, much worse.

Fricking Jaylon Martinez went for 16 and 10 in 13 minutes against the winless team with several 50 point losses.

It’s a low point to me, yet another one. I don’t know what the thinking is. It’s not like you forfeit the season because Dayton was cancelled. You don’t have to play a make up game. It’s not required, yet we shoehorned this “team” in there. St Katherine’s kicked their ass.

Can you imagine if we get a bad injury in this unnecessary and unrequired stat stuffing game?

Hoping CKK uses the game to get some court time for players who we will need later in the season, get Keylan and Noel into better game shape, implement new offensive and defensive schemes, and coach the hell out of the team. If he just rolls out the same lineup, same offense and same defense then it truly is a colossal waste of time. One win, especially against this team, is not going to make a difference in how UNLV is viewed at the end of the season

Hoping CKK uses the game to get some court time for players who we will need later in the season, get Keylan and Noel into better game shape, implement new offensive and defensive schemes, and coach the hell out of the team. If he just rolls out the same lineup, same offense and same defense then it truly is a colossal waste of time. One win, especially against this team, is not going to make a difference in how UNLV is viewed at the end of the season
This is what he will do because this is who he is, a guy who just unlocks the door and turns on the lights. Kevin’s days here should be numbered and the number of days should be getting less and less!

Reactions: UNLVbro
That's it... come in fat off a big win and then a big rivalry vs Fresno, just in time for us to be ready

If we can beat Caroline College and Bethlehem U by a combined 100 (likely), we will be primed to take every blow the Aztecs launch.
It's like video games playing on the easiest level and going straight to the harest (SDSU) level Is Not ideal. There might be more points more than fans.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Yeah, I didn't go. Didn't see anything online but haven't looked. Had a text from a regular saying that typical Scarlet and Gray scrimmages drew more than today, they said probably around 700.
ESPN shows a laughable 4400.

Didn’t bother watching, been a very long time since I tuned out a game.

Like Joe said, unlv and media running around saying this team is 6-5 now. These games shouldn’t count.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Didn’t bother watching, been a very long time since I tuned out a game.

Like Joe said, unlv and media running around saying this team is 6-5 now. These games shouldn’t count.
It’s amazing they do that, it’s all for perception obviously. Dummies will gobble it up as a real win. Media will follow suit.

But it’s funny how even Carroll calls the game an actual exhibition game. But for the Rebs, it’s a real game.

IMG_2874.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT