ADVERTISEMENT

UNLV -2.5 over Akron?

I refuse to bet against the Rebels so I won't be betting this game, and probably won't be betting on any game UNLV plays in this year. I am not saying they will lose all their games just saying I have no confidence that they can win on any given night.

Rebs shouldn't be favored over anyone as bad as they have been playing.
The Zips, the Akron Zips. Who got their name from being located in the ZIPPER capital of the world. So it will be the Zipper capital of the world vs the Entertainment capital of the world. Not a good luck if we lose.

Reactions: RebelScrub
It's one of those lines to good to be true betting lines I am thinking the books must think we lose. I put 100$ on UNLV.and over we.should win double.digits easily.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Terrible way to lose a bet.

I’m trying to think where this team is likable, where there’s a strength, what they hang their hat on.

An ugly win is better than an ugly loss. There’s always that, I guess?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The Zips, the Akron Zips. Who got their name from being located in the ZIPPER capital of the world. So it will be the Zipper capital of the world vs the Entertainment capital of the world. Not a good luck if we lose.
Dude, don’t ever call me a zipperhead, them be fighting words.

Terrible way to lose a bet.

I’m trying to think where this team is likable, where there’s a strength, what they hang their hat on.

An ugly win is better than an ugly loss. There’s always that, I guess?
Thomas makes that last free-throw and I win.lol I cover and over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT