ADVERTISEMENT

Tripoda, is that you stealing beer at a house in Florida?

My brother in law and his family have bears in their yeard almost every week in Avon CT. This week they had a Bobcat. They live almost across the street from pretty well know prep school Avon Old Farms.

Im good living many stories above ground in a high rise looking out at the ocean and walking distance to a hundred bars and restaurants. . I can walk 30 minutes to the zoo to see bears and bobcats if I ever get the urge to see them.

Reactions: RebelScrub
My brother in law and his family have bears in their yeard almost every week in Avon CT. This week they had a Bobcat. They live almost across the street from pretty well know prep school Avon Old Farms.

Im good living many stories above ground in a high rise looking out at the ocean and walking distance to a hundred bars and restaurants. . I can walk 30 minutes to the zoo to see bears and bobcats if I ever get the urge to see them.
Bears are one thing, bobcats are just one level above a house cat. A bobcat is nothing to be afraid of, at all. Now, a cougar is something you don't want in yard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT