ADVERTISEMENT

The last roster spot has been filled

Whatever happened with the white kid whose dad is on staff as Rebel FB coach? 6’10” big that played tight end in FB. Great hands and loved to bang. Vice Brock?

There’s a relationship with Dedan. I got bored last night and did some sleuthing which is how I came to this prediction. But he also follows peery. And liked the tweet of another high school prospect announcing an offer from us.

Was bored obviously haha

Can anyone get an interview with Matt Othick.

He must be hitting himself in the head
Call him up Scrub - He owns a Pizza restaurant in North County San Diego called "Crust Pizza" Make sure you video tape it and YouTube it tho - I used to play with him all the time back when he had those New Mexico plates on his car at the North Gym - If we wouldve had Matt backing up Greg instead of jackass H Waldman - than we would've beat Duke that 2nd time - tell him that and then ask him if he got the car for FREE for giving a verbal to UNM - LMAO - his dad was always a big Rebel fan and Matt has a lot ties to Vegas still - he might get a crack out of it - I think he owns 2 stores so good luck catching him at the location

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT