ADVERTISEMENT

Summer League

WhiteMamba

UNLV Hall of Fame
Nov 28, 2012
Victor W is a god damn bean pole. I’m afraid his legs are going to snap.

Maybe he bulks up Giannis-style. Give him a few years to see if he's got the toughness and dedication to put in the work.

Wemby is the future - he doesn't need to "bulk up" - that's silly - he is not a low post player- he is actually a forward - Who runs like a gazelle and jumps and shoots 3's -he needs to get a bit stronger... of coarse and handle the rigors of the NBA and a long season - He will be an all star - no doubt.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
He's going to get pushed all over the floor... sure, he'll stretch the floor at times, but teams will figure out what to do with him
He isn't a Body up type player _ he is basically a 7'5 small forward the way he plays - he isn't going to be hip to hip and battling for position in the low blocks - Therefor if anybody pushes him (in the open court) it will be a foul - he is super long and uses his length and lean body to slide in and out of gaps and seams - I think you guys are all confused with what type of player he is because of his height

I think he’s gonna be a bust..big man syndrome.
I don't watch the NBA and have never seen this guy play.

That being said, if Pop is still there then the kid will be fine. Pop will set him up for success.

I don't know how high he'll go and don't really care. I just know that Pop is a great coach.

I just looked it up and Pop just signed an extension. Pop doesn't fail often.

That being said, if Pop is still there then the kid will be fine. Pop will set him up for success.

I don't know how high he'll go and don't really care. I just know that Pop is a great coach.

They better hope he's more Tim Duncan than Kawhi Leonard. They would've had at least another championship if not for that strange debacle.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
They better hope he's more Tim Duncan than Kawhi Leonard. They would've had at least another championship if not for that strange debacle.
Not sure what the debacle was (you don't have to explain it to me) but if Pop gets a ship with this kid, after being the worst team in the league (or at least close to it since they picked first), then he needs to be considered a better coach than Menzies.

Yes, I said it and I don't want to hear any flack!

B ham playing on tv tonight for lakers in last summer league game. He has been ok but not great.

He tanked the season to get Tim Duncan.

Change my mind.

He tanked the season to get Tim Duncan.

Change my mind.
I have to trust you since I don't remember back that far. Haha. I do remember them getting David Robinson first the year or two years before, then him having to miss time to serve in the military. That's how they had the first pick for Duncan. But tanking, don't remember if they did.

I have to trust you since I don't remember back that far. Haha. I do remember them getting David Robinson first the year or two years before, then him having to miss time to serve in the military. That's how they had the first pick for Duncan. But tanking, don't remember if they did.
They didn’t tank, The Admiral got injured and missed the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT