ADVERTISEMENT

Stream for Hawaii Game?

Referenced in the prediction thread I believe, but I think you'll have to go through the Team1Sports app. I think they geoblock the islands but should be good in mainland.

Sucks that the unlvrebels.com site doesn't have that stuff identified. Only shows Silver State network but that doesn't help for non locals.

Referenced in the prediction thread I believe, but I think you'll have to go through the Team1Sports app. I think they geoblock the islands but should be good in mainland.

Sucks that the unlvrebels.com site doesn't have that stuff identified. Only shows Silver State network but that doesn't help for non locals.
That app has always worked here in Vegas. Don’t know about elsewhere on the mainland.

Don’t know if xfactor is setting anything up this game.

I don’t see it on the team1sports app or the mtn network app. I would go the game but since we have plans we can’t cancel today, it’s weird that I live in Vegas and I can’t watch the game on my phone throughout the day.

I don’t see it on the team1sports app or the mtn network app. I would go the game but since we have plans we can’t cancel today, it’s weird that I live in Vegas and I can’t watch the game on my phone throughout the day.
I checked it this morning and it was there. Gotta scroll to 1p pacific (it seems to operate local time not hawaiian time). May have changed, but I found it there around 730 this morning

I checked it this morning and it was there. Gotta scroll to 1p pacific (it seems to operate local time not hawaiian time). May have changed, but I found it there around 730 this morning
The site is not very user friendly on the phone. Thanks, I will check again later!

Reactions: LocoRebel
That app has always worked here in Vegas. Don’t know about elsewhere on the mainland.

Don’t know if xfactor is setting anything up this game.
It doesn't work in Florida unfortunately. Would appreciate it if anyone could send a link later.

Reactions: 220reb
It doesn't work in Florida unfortunately. Would appreciate it if anyone could send a link later.
X is a good dude. If he’s able, I’m sure he would drop the link here first.

I did notice that low audience YouTube tends to make it through games. If it’s a big game with lots of watchers (say Ohio State), YouTube finds it immediately ….

Reactions: 220reb
It works in Idaho, would assume it works in Florida... need to make sure the app itself has access to location it doesn't by default so you have to manually change it even if location is already turned on.

To find the game in the app just type in UNLV in the search bar.

I have been watching it perfectly fine screen mirroring my phone to my television.

It works in Idaho, would assume it works in Florida... need to make sure the app itself has access to location it doesn't by default so you have to manually change it even if location is already turned on.

To find the game in the app just type in UNLV in the search bar.

I have been watching it perfectly fine screen mirroring my phone to my television.
Not working in AZ. Anyone else in az? Frustrating

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT