ADVERTISEMENT

Starting lineup?

TimothyC3

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Am I missing something here and I realize it is early because it is unknown whether Mbacke and B Hamilton will return. But it was my impression CKK based on roster construction will run a rotation very similar to CLK and UNLV’s sweet 16 run with two Bigs working the baseline and mid range with an emphasis on defense, rebounding and rim protection similar to 2007 with Joel Anthony, Gaston Essengue and Wendell White with Hamm, Iwuakor and Muoka and spot minutes with Brown. Now I realize LK called WW a power guard which was more of a joke. But no way was WW close to a wing or stretch 4 hitting only two 3 pt shots in two years at UNLV. If that’s the case, Mbacke is a stretch 5. Also, do these guys do any research? For example, pre-injury Shaka Smart who had a loaded roster with 11 4-5 star players before his injury felt Donovan Williams was probably the top pro prospect at Texas.

Apparently, the LV Sun writer expects more TJ small ball and projects a starting five of Nuga, Webster, Baker, Blake and Muoka and doesn’t expect any of the Big 12 transfers to start. I don’t see it!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News