ADVERTISEMENT

Line ‘em up: Predictions and Game Thread St. Mary's

Its a letdown "Season" and beating the 8th ranked team only confused the situation.

They have the capability of playing well and playing hard - but on most nights they dont - Thats even worse.

Lame duck coach and a roster that AGAIN will look completely different next year.

I dont think its going to be close

St Marys by 14 points - i think they are still hungover from the party they threw after beating the bluejays

What time is the game on. I’m streaming the lady rebels play at 12:30

Its a letdown "Season" and beating the 8th ranked team only confused the situation.

They have the capability of playing well and playing hard - but on most nights they dont - Thats even worse.

Lame duck coach and a roster that AGAIN will look completely different next year.

I dont think its going to be close

St Marys by 14 points - i think they are still hungover from the party they threw after beating the bluejays

Great post

Such a dumb final sequence. How does one draw up freshman iso fall away jumper as the play you go to with 30 seconds left...
Then how does a team with all these experienced players not realize and step up to their guard who just calmly walked the ball up the court and lobbed to wide open big man... just a freaking joke...

And don't get me started on rebounding effort.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
Game is on ESPN+ which is a service I do not have. Anyone got a way to stream it?
You didn’t want to watch it, trust me. Not if you don’t like high blood pressure, lol.

I guess I should stop caring now, the players didn’t care from the jump. Southern should have taught us all a lesson to let go….and that was the first game of the year 😂

Such a dumb final sequence. How does one draw up freshman iso fall away jumper as the play you go to with 30 seconds left...
Then how does a team with all these experienced players not realize and step up to their guard who just calmly walked the ball up the court and lobbed to wide open big man... just a freaking joke...

And don't get me started on rebounding effort.
They outrebounded us on offensive boards alone. That's inexcusable.

You didn’t want to watch it, trust me. Not if you don’t like high blood pressure, lol.

I guess I should stop caring now, the players didn’t care from the jump. Southern should have taught us all a lesson to let go….and that was the first game of the year 😂
They did teach some of us a lesson …. Don’t ignore your eyeballs people. I’ve said that forever. Listen to other people telling you the opposite of what you see, reading the opposite of what you see … trust in your own analysis unless you are unable, in that case defer somebody’s judgement that you trust.

Doesn’t mean it can’t change along the way, improve or get worse … but don’t ignore things when they repeat …

They did teach some of us a lesson …. Don’t ignore your eyeballs people. I’ve said that forever. Listen to other people telling you the opposite of what you see, reading the opposite of what you see … trust in your own analysis unless you are unable, in that case defer somebody’s judgement that you trust.

Doesn’t mean it can’t change along the way, improve or get worse … but don’t ignore things when they repeat …
The team has known since the first game loss they would need to win 4 games at the MWC tourney to get to the dance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT