ADVERTISEMENT

St Mary’s

He’s our secret weapon for tonight. He will go 8-10 from three, be a defensive stopper and lead UNLV to an upset victory.
I love sarcasm! It's one and only positive thing Kevin has added to our basketball season. Especially during our upcoming break from UNLV football and bowl season.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Just beat a ranked CSU in Ft Collins!
Add the Gaels to the list of teams that will beat us real soon!
St Marys was already on the L list - It didn't take them beating CSU to figure that out - Consider ourselves lucky we were spared the embarrassment from a blowout loss at Dayton.

We will end up with a losing record this year . We are going into conference play with a losing record and conference is where it gets really tough. When was the last time we ended the year less than :500 ?

This team has ZERO toughness - Zero Leaders - Zero Offense and Zero defense

I dont gamble but Creighton -13.5 ''Cmon that looks like easy Money " I will bet the Rebels will be down by 20 at the half and The Blue- Jays will be playing the Scrubs with 10 min left.

St Marys was already on the L list - It didn't take them beating CSU to figure that out - Consider ourselves lucky we were spared the embarrassment from a blowout loss at Dayton.

We will end up with a losing record this year . We are going into conference play with a losing record and conference is where it gets really tough. When was the last time we ended the year less than :500 ?

I dont gamble but Creighton -13.5 ''Cmon that looks like easy Money "
I will bet the Rebels will be down by 20 at the half and The Blue- Jays will be playing the Scrubs with 10 min left.
It’s sad this is where we are but I can’t argue!
I don’t gamble but if I did, the line would be tempting!

I dont gamble but Creighton -13.5 ''Cmon that looks like easy Money " I will bet the Rebels will be down by 20 at the half and The Blue- Jays will be playing the Scrubs with 10 min left.
Hmm, at halftime your bet not looking good

It’s only one game, but awesome to see you proven wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT