ADVERTISEMENT

Special Teams

bcvegaspt

Bench warmer
Staff
Feb 26, 2005
Twelfth seat if I'm lucky
I listened to the Cofield and Herring podcast from a couple of days ago and one of the things they mentioned was how kickoff and punt return units weren’t good at returning the ball.

We hired the guy from V Tech who is supposed to be really good so now I’m excited to see what we can do. I don’t think that we’ve had a kickoff or punt return for a Touchdown for as far back as I can remember. Hopefully, that changes next season. I want those units to run to the slot machine after “6”!

Reactions: RebelinWA
I listened to the Cofield and Herring podcast from a couple of days ago and one of the things they mentioned was how kickoff and punt return units weren’t good at returning the ball.

We hired the guy from V Tech who is supposed to be really good so now I’m excited to see what we can do. I don’t think that we’ve had a kickoff or punt return for a Touchdown for as far back as I can remember. Hopefully, that changes next season. I want those units to run to the slot machine after “6”!
Cue @Bullmastiff 1

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
I didn’t want to give him any special attention on here. Haha

I’ve been watching ST play when I watch a playoff game and feel more optimistic about the potential of those units in the coming seasons. That being said, I’ll always think of the worst possible outcomes as plays unfold since that’s been our M.O. for forever.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I didn’t want to give him any special attention on here. Haha

I’ve been watching ST play when I watch a playoff game and feel more optimistic about the potential of those units in the coming seasons. That being said, I’ll always think of the worst possible outcomes as plays unfold since that’s been our M.O. for forever.

This idiot ☝️ can't even spell Motus Opererendai....

I don't care if we return punts or kickoffs for 6.. seems like a lot of luck involved to do so

I do care that we don't get 2 blocked in same half or give up long returns...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT