ADVERTISEMENT

Rodriguez out!

All the Nowell truthers will get their shot...
I would play JJ, Hicks or Webster before Nowell. Defense is important but so is scoring - or at least being a threat to score. And Nowell can't shoot. His overall percentage is 35% and his three point % is 16%. Cottrell can't shoot a lick - and Nowell is twice as bad. Princeton can play off him and double whoever they want with little risk.

I would play JJ, Hicks or Webster before Nowell. Defense is important but so is scoring - or at least being a threat to score. And Nowell can't shoot. His overall percentage is 35% and his three point % is 16%. Cottrell can't shoot a lick - and Nowell is twice as bad. Princeton can play off him and double whoever they want with little risk.
With our rebounding being so bad, we need Nowell. Last year Nowell was a good 3pt shooter, maybe if he sees one go down he would shoot it with confidence.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
With our rebounding being so bad, we need Nowell. Last year Nowell was a good 3pt shooter, maybe if he sees one go down he would shoot it with confidence.
He better get his own rebounds from his missed shots. Then he can pass it to somebody who can actually score.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcvegaspt
This is a shame .. I don't like this nit any more than anyone. But I was hoping the rebs would get some much needed exposure on the east coast. Even if it is on this platform.. Still holding out hope they can Still play with some sort of enthusiasm and Energy here on the road. Get it done And pull out this win.. Seems like sometimes they do better with their backs pinned against the wall though..maybe dj goes off and gets tagged new "greedy Thomas " nickname after this one...

If you were a betting person..

How would you bet this game?

If you were a betting person..

How would you bet this game?
I wouldn't. And I'm a betting person. I have zero clue how this game goes down. These IVY teams can be more disciplined than any military school with freakish basketball IQs. They're like playing an autistic kid who has never played pool before, but understands Newton's 3rd Law.

I wouldn't. And I'm a betting person. I have zero clue how this game goes down. These IVY teams can be more disciplined than any military school with freakish basketball IQs. They're like playing an autistic kid who has never played pool before, but understands Newton's 3rd Law.
I think it comes down to who wants to actually play, who WANTS to win … and who is just playing the game to play it.

I can’t tell you how either side feels.

Reactions: SilverSpoon
Xaivian Lee is the guy on Princeton after the game you be saying to yourself "why is this guy at Princeton"?

According to Korea ESPN+, UNRV should have made it to the tourney. They have disowned Xaivian Ree as one of their own.

• Haha
Reactions: brentjg
Go back to BTS!!
Kim Tae Hyung V GIF by BTS 방탄소년단

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT