ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread RENO

Did I just use a time machine without even realizing it? This team really knows how to choke.

This team just flat out sucks. Reno tried to give us the game and we still couldn't take it.

You're only as good as your record and a 3-4 record speaks volumes.

Reactions: the Florian Trout
If these guys REALLY wanted to make a statement they would go 2-0 on the road, have 4 impressive wins in a row and get the fans excited for the next 2 games. Instead a lot of fans will notice this loss, lose interest and not show up because it's not as much fun to go see a mediocre product.

Instead the only statement this team made is they are pretenders.

Last edited:
Reactions: natchampin2
Every team in this conference knows if you punch us in those nose we're going to fold.

I'm ready for the new era. Give me players that will punch back.

It is Disgusting how this team keeps turning it over and missing FTs.

Every team in this conference knows if you punch us in those nose we're going to fold.

I'm ready for the new era. Give me players that will punch back.

It is Disgusting how this team keeps turning it over and missing FTs.
Completely agree, what the trash was that piss poor effort and performance against an in state rivalry. They don't GET IT! We do not stand a chance to win the MWC Tournament (our only hope) when it coes to tough games down the stretch we fold up like a cheap tent. Poor Basketball IQ. Why did Simon leave a struggling Zi in so long tonight he looked dredful! Like a freshman. After 20 games he should have looked much better. It looks like a 9-9 MWC record. Then a quarterfinal or semi final exit AGAIN. Some old Rebels.

was there any point tonight where musselman didnt have zebra d in his mouth? simon is gonna have to step up his game if he wants to hang around. dude had the refs so flustered they nearly killed dj.

Reactions: the Florian Trout
Nevada is quicker and out rebounded a much taller UNLV team playing four guards most of the night.

When they went to DM in the post with the game on the line I almost fainted.

He has a 50% chance of a charge, a 20% chance of getting the ball swiped, a 20% chance of a crazy missed shot, and a 10% chance of actually making a basket.

The 50% chance won out.

When they went to DM in the post with the game on the line I almost fainted.

He has a 50% chance of a charge, a 20% chance of getting the ball swiped, a 20% chance of a crazy missed shot, and a 10% chance of actually making a basket.

The 50% chance won out.
HAHAHAAHAHAA that was post of the season. thanks. [jumpingsmile]

wish i would have read that a few nights ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT