ADVERTISEMENT

Player Status

unlove

Rebel Legend
Feb 24, 2004
With summer practice now shutdown until the fall semester what’s the status of our players? Are they all on track for eligibility? Anyone with health concerns rolling into the season? Is Cottrell’s foot good to go? Transfers meet all the requirements to be cleared to play? With our history I’ve become conditioned to expect the worst so these questions always begin floating around my head this time of year. Anyone with some insights?

With summer practice now shutdown until the fall semester what’s the status of our players? Are they all on track for eligibility? Anyone with health concerns rolling into the season? Is Cottrell’s foot good to go? Transfers meet all the requirements to be cleared to play? With our history I’ve become conditioned to expect the worst so these questions always begin floating around my head this time of year. Anyone with some insights?
Cottrell was held out of Summer practices I believe but is on track to play, Dedan wasn't eligible for summer practices, die to reclassification I believe, as well as Jacob Bannabie who just finished school... that's all I got from the people I follow on Twitter and @lobbybuu updates on here and Twitter...

Reactions: LVRebel2000
TY. Hearing one player was out this past week due to concussion protocol but I can’t recall who that was. Also understand one of our transfers still has to get a waiver granted by NCAA (2nd transfer perhaps??).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT