ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mental Health Discussion Thread

RebelScrub

Making UNLV relevent again for locals
May 29, 2001
I personally think this should be stickied and every message board should have one.

You don’t have talk specifically about what you have but If you want to post about anything. Post it here.

I tried to attend NAMI ( national alliance for the mentally ill) zoom classes. They are pretty cool but I haven’t attended one since last fall.

7 Hills hospital had a group meeting every Tuesdays and I would go out to those just to get a different vibe from the usual NAMI classes held at Rawson-Neal Hospital located across the West Charleston.

You could talk about anything, Drugs, beer, addictions, whatever illnesses you think you or your doctor, mental health professional thinks you have.

I used to work with some dude named Freddie Banks when he was a mental health technician at 6161 West Charleston. He worked under my family at the time.

Post whatever and I certainly do not judge anyone.

Cool story about Freddie. When he was first hired at the state, one of our charge nurses was like “I know exactly who he is. I’m an Iowa Hawkeyes fan.”

There’s a basketball court and gym at each mental health facility that I have been to that has every 15 minute checks or 30 minute checks depending on you’re severity. If you are shooting hoops and playing games you kinda really don’t belong there BUT I didn’t tell you that. :wink

contact Krystal Hernandez dbsasouthernnv@yahoo.com

to chat live down load Mewe app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oscar_m89
To be honest. If KK is coaching at this MID MAJOR any longer than five years he should seek mental health. Who would want to be around these whiny, lil b*** on this board?

To be honest. If KK is coaching at this MID MAJOR any longer than five years he should seek mental health. Who would want to be around these whiny, lil b*** on this board?
He gave us hope..he wins the NIT and he will get an extension.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT