ADVERTISEMENT

OT:McCaw deported from Belgium

Trivia, who is the most successful pop group ever from the Netherlands?

Looks like his passport had issues. This is what an agent is for. Saying it will be 2 months to get another passport? Belgium requires three months validity on your passport AFTER your anticipated departure date. This could have been his problem.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Yes, someone didn't do their homework and money was almost in his pocket and now the clock ticks on his money-making time. That sucks.

• Wow
Reactions: RebelScrub
Looks like his passport had issues. This is what an agent is for. Saying it will be 2 months to get another passport? Belgium requires three months validity on your passport AFTER your anticipated departure date. This could have been his problem.
What if he had a health issue?

https://giphy.com/login

The Office gif. Ed Helms as Andy Bernard shakes his head while frowning, as if to say, nah.

You must have at least 3-6 months left depending on what country before expiration is pretty standard when you go to different country. Usually the Airline will deny boarding though, not sure how they let him get on the plane.

Right now renewal in the U.S. is so backed up it was almost a year at one point but Department of State updated the processing times for U.S. passport applications recently. Routine processing will take 10-13 weeks and expedited processing, which costs an additional $60, will take 7-9 weeks. These new processing times only apply to new applications submitted on or after March 24. And doesn’t include mail in time and return mail back - plan on 6 months to be safe

Global entry is backed up too, that takes more then 3 months, I check my application once every few weeks and nothing so far has been processed and it expires the end of December, you can renew 1 year prior but I think they said they are making exceptions if it expires and you can still use it if you have a renewal in progress. You have to keep on top of this stuff with the way this government is now. I sent my application in almost 2 months go.

Last edited:
My passport is up to date and expires 2026.

I hope he has his meds and I wish him good luck. Dude it’s hella expensive there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT