ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jordan Speith

rebelluver

Lottery Pick
Jan 4, 2008
I have been partial to this kid since the first time I saw him play when he was 19. I thought he was going to be special, but I couldn't have seen this coming.

Had he won today it would have been one of the biggest accomplishments in golf history.. at 21. Still what he has done is amazing.

I don't think the average person can comprehend what he is doing since Tiger did so many amazing things it seems routine now. Prediction, he will pass break the record of 15 majors in a career.

Less than 6 inches on a very hard put... so painfull.

That double-bogey killed him but it was impressive that he didn't cave at that point and still had a chance at 18 to get into the playoff. Stunk that he had to back away from his 2nd at the 18th due to crowd/photographer noise. Happy for Zach Johnson though. That put he hit on 18 was amazing!

How about the 50ft put on 16 to tie for the lead? When he hit that I thought for sure he was gonna win the thing, I wemt nuts. The kid has ice water in his veins.

If it wasn't him I am glad it was Johnson. He is a good dude.. and an American.

When people register their displeasure with one-and-done, nobody brings up this kid. Left Texas after playing one year...

I don't care what anybody says, if you know you are going to be rich by leaving college, you do it now. The problem is the kids that do it from bad advice and overconfidence.

His decision would have been very tough because golf is such a finicky game. There is no guarantee, that is what makes what he is doing so special.

Yeah, you are right. For some reason I thought Tiger stalled at 1 back of Jack and it was 4.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT