ADVERTISEMENT

OT Jonathan Lewis beaten and killed by gang of kids in Vegas

saulpaul21

UNLV Hall of Fame
Apr 18, 2006
I am reading about a Las Vegas teen getting beaten to death by 15 or 17 kids. What caused this?

Yup I was outside of Orr middle School and there was a 1 on 1 fight at what was left of Maryland Square. The kids jumped in and beat the crap out of 1 guy.

10-1 easy.

No doubt that was a hate crime, but do we really expect anything to be done?
This was so outrageous Metro won't let this go. It has National attention and they will get convictions. Las Vegas can't be seen as a place where violent criminals get a pass. The cops have video and they'll find out the ones they can identify. They will bring those in and offer deals to find the two or three who did the worst. They will be tried as adults and do significant time.

The question is WHY is this getting worse, not only here but in every large city?

it is the culture these kids are taught , raised and brought up in.
Constantly making excuses for bad behavior and constantly lowering the bar not only in schools but for public behavior in general. Let people steal as long as it's under $800. Let poc riot because of black rage or some other nonsense. Bad behavior is bad behavior and should never be condoned or rationalized for anyone but here we are.

Reactions: Trax0r
A guy called "Ivan Trump" should not be seen as a reliable commentator on this unfortunate event but here we are
Constantly making excuses for bad behavior and constantly lowering the bar not only in schools but for public behavior in general. Let people steal as long as it's under $800. Let poc riot because of black rage or some other nonsense. Bad behavior is bad behavior and should never be condoned or rationalized for anyone but here we are.

Video speaks for itself. Should be a hate crime.
If you’ve gotta dig for something else besides the contents of the actual video … you’re a sad person. And listen, I think Trump is an ahole completely, but if you are going to not take something as seriously as you should because the last name of a commentator is the same, you might just have TDS and your judgement on pretty much everything is impaired.

I can’t believe that people have allowed that miscreant to permanently paralyze their psyche. Blows my mind.

If you’ve gotta dig for something else besides the contents of the actual video … you’re a sad person. And listen, I think Trump is an ahole completely, but if you are going to not take something as seriously as you should because the last name of a commentator is the same, you might just have TDS and your judgement on pretty much everything is impaired.

I can’t believe that people have allowed that miscreant to permanently paralyze their psyche. Blows my mind.
What exactly do you have issues with Trump?? i mean yea he is a narcissist A-hole,but other than that.? Gets attacked verbally, politically, and criminally(sham) 24/7. how is he suppose to act?? Policy wise and putting America first was great. Could of done much more if the Dems did not try and block everything and were not hell bent on trying to stay in power and catering to the Far left demands . As for Covid u keep on saying he forced the vaccine ?? Which he did ,but the Dems would of charged him with murder if he did not do something . Especially if he did not follow Fruadci advice.

What exactly do you have issues with Trump?? i mean yea he is a narcissist A-hole,but other than that.? Gets attacked verbally, politically, and criminally(sham) 24/7. how is he suppose to act?? Policy wise and putting America first was great. Could have done much more if the Dems did not try and block everything and were not hell bent on trying to stay in power and catering to the Far left demands . As for Covid u keep on saying he forced the vaccine ?? Which he did ,but the Dems would have charged him with murder if he did not do something . Especially if he did not follow Fruadci advice.
He’s better than the brain dead ass we have in control now. But I don’t like the lesser of evils.

I don’t care his reasonings, he championed that toxic vaccine, stood behind it, pushed it to a degree. If he wasn’t supposed to listen to Fauci, he shouldn’t have. Good leaders surround themselves with good people, that’s in part what makes them a good leader. He surrounded himself with complete morons and trusted people that were stabbing him in the back. Way too many of them. That means he can’t read people; situations, it makes him a poor leader. He hemmed and hawed with certain things Covid, but in the end he trusted Fauci and he trusted this poison and he still spouts off about the poison as great, while I know more people that died from it than actual Covid. So yes, he’s an idiot. You won’t change my mind because he did the dead.

That said, he wasn’t all bad. He had some good policies that I agreed with. And while nobody is going to get things perfect, he majorly screwed up in a way that impacted so many lives. I can’t believe people lined up to take this goo that he was pushing, dems and republicans alike. People stopped thinking. Or never started.

His blunders with Covid and the vax make him unvotable by me. But then again, so do Biden’s. And no, I’m not going to vote for Trump because it hurts Biden. And no, I’m not going to vote for Biden because it hurts Trump. They both suck badly. I won’t choose between the lesser of pretty extreme evils. It’ll be what I registered as, Indy, or if somebody else gets the ticket, maybe them, but it’s going to depend upon Covid/vax/freedom stances.

A guy called "Ivan Trump" should not be seen as a reliable commentator on this unfortunate event but here we are
And that's what you gleamed from this "unfortunate event".
By a long margin, you are the biggest dolt I have ever come across.
@RebelSoldat..

I’m bored can I please beat the living crap out of you for your commentary.

No I’m dead serious. I’ll wear my Def Leppard shirt and you can wear an Oasis shirt.

I’m extremely angry that no arrests have been made.

It’s just unfortunate man, 15 kids stomping a teens head in until death is just unfortunate. It’s as unfortunate as missing a game winning field goal.

He embodies so much of what we see is horrifically wrong in society today.

The wrongest thing ever happens - it’s not that bad, people on “my side” think it’s ok, so let’s minimize it. It’s “unfortunate”.

Something innocuous happens - but “my side” has issue with it. Holy shit, did you see that? He jaywalked at midnight - he deserves at least 20 in a maximum security prison!

And yes, it happens both ways. And those on each side that act like that are complete morons.

Yeah, because a guy who calls himself "Ivan Trump" takes advantage of this situation to foment enmity against black people cleverly and people bite into it hook, line, and sinker. Sorry, I'm going to call that out.

Should have murder charges on the kid that sucker punched him to start and murder charges on anyone that threw a boot or stomped him. Accessory to murder on anyone else that threw a punch. Seek maximum penalties as adults on all charges. Then the parents of the victim should go after the murderers parents for everything they have and then some as the parents are culpable as well.

Yeah, because a guy who calls himself "Ivan Trump" takes advantage of this situation to foment enmity against black people cleverly and people bite into it hook, line, and sinker. Sorry, I'm going to call that out.
So, you’re more upset with a guy who takes advantage of a situation by being an asinine messenger than you are of an innocent kid who was brutally murdered.

Got it.

Just what the liberal arts colleges ordered.

Accountability is what most conservatives want. That's why high % of violent offenders are liberals/democrats. Lack of accountability. Just built in excuses.
You need to find a real life friend. Real human to human experiences, not internet incels.

You’re not upset when innocent people are murdered. Check your head. Dump the trump that infests it. It clouds everything for you.
Where’s that old article in the newspaper that was about him.

• Haha
Reactions: the Florian Trout
Where’s that old article in the newspaper that was about him.
I have no clue, I only vaguely recall it. Perhaps he will share it? Can’t recall his other poster name. But for a couple of years there … I tried to have his back when he was upset so many people were “picking on him”.

Sometimes you need to look at the common denominator, sometimes you’ve gotta look in the mirror … maybe, just maybe it’s YOU, not everybody else.

I’ve seen ALL the bullying videos on the internet. Pathetic world we live in. Kids are absolute scum today. The only difference really is the availability of a camera.

Reactions: Takethat702
Sorry but this is a hate crime whether you want to acknowledge it or not (generally speaking), sad
I agree with this comment above. Moderator, I started this thread, but the message tags 2 messages above this said I said the word "hate". Even though I agree, I did not type that. Someone falsified that remark and tied it to me, how did they do it?

Reactions: Takethat702
?? I agree with this comment above. Moderator, I started this thread, but the message tags 2 messages above this said I said the word "hate". Even though I agree, I did not type that. Someone falsified that remark and tied it to me, how did they do it?
You can edit responses despite quoting it. See above where I put two question marks before your response.

Your original response wasn’t edited.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
This is really hard, my oldest Son is nearly Johnathan Lewis age and he also hates bullies. He'd step in and try to diffuse the situation as well.

Very difficult situation for us as parents to digest. I hope the punishments and compromised will bring closure for the Lewis family. The pain and fear of Johnathan Lewis during this altercation is too much ....

The parents of the thugs are just as much pieces of trash as the kids, no wonder their kids have no morals!
The uncle is somewhat decent.

The 2 remaining wanted are probably in Mexico.

Curious to see how they are gonna charge the 13 year olds in this case since you can’t try them as adults.

the son is a courageous kid.

Sorry but this is a hate crime whether you want to acknowledge it or not (generally speaking), sad
It depends on the skin color on whether or not it is a hate crime. In this case the perpetrators are a protected class so of course the media and grandstanding politicians and celebrities will ignore it as such. If it were the exact opposite it would have made CBS/ABC/NBC news headlines, AOC and the rest of her imps would have been on national tv talking about the racist history of the country and Lebron James and every Hollywood actor would have it posted to their social media page with an angry face emoji. But the victim in this case was white so who cares.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT