ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Golden Knights Stanley Cup Edition

I was never gonna be a VGK fan.

Aidan Hill knew exactly how to change that.
Do what you need to do. But I see it this way. Enjoy what you can, when you can. I see a lot of comparisons all over the place, UNLV vs VGK. They’re so different. Enjoy them for what they each are. They’ll have a different importance to each person but it’s all positive importance, so take it.

I was never gonna be a VGK fan.

Aidan Hill knew exactly how to change that.
Oh, and might not want to get used to having him. He probably tripled his worth and VGK will have to figure it out. It’s not like this entire team is going to return (I hate that part of sports). And nobody increased their value as much as Hill.

Some guys, I don’t care too much if we lose them. Others, I can’t stand it.

But just a few years ago many fans, myself included, were upset with Fleury being let go. And we did struggle a bit early on. And it took this moderate backup to seize the day and put together an incredible run to get us the cup. Remember, he wasn’t the starter when the playoffs began. And I don’t think we have a cup with Quick between the pipes.

I loved that Quick pitched in to help Hill during the run. What I want to know, is when Thompson and Brossoit (and others?) got dressed for their turn with the trophy after the game? Pretty sure there weren't 4 goalies on the bench, but hey, could be wrong.

I loved that Quick pitched in to help Hill during the run. What I want to know, is when Thompson and Brossoit (and others?) got dressed for their turn with the trophy after the game? Pretty sure there weren't 4 goalies on the bench, but hey, could be wrong.
They're allowed to dress and be in the locker room. Only 3 can be on the active roster though to play during playoffs.

They'll still have to figure out what to do with Lehner. I'm not bullish on Robin. He just seems to be so much damaged goods. Hill gets his name on the cup, played a big role in that, and now it's time to get paid. Thanks and adios, Adin. Quick will be elsewhere. VGK could move forward with Brossoit and Thompson and I'd be good with that. I just hope they figure out a way to keep Barbashev.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT