ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Golden Knights Stanley Cup Edition

rebeltob

Retired Number
Sep 30, 2010
Discuss. No reason this should be a confidential only topic lol

Last edited:
I thought it was finals..it’s Semi-Finals.

We’re not out of it yet.

Like they say, a series never really starts until someone wins on the road, and now we've got three chances coming up. When Brossoit went down I thought we were cooked, but Hill has more than earned his keep. Seeing Stephenson show up when he did yesterday has got to be a confidence builder for him. Go Knights Go!

Bro, I was watching on Dofu and it glitched when the Dallas player got hit with a stick

Going to try one more time. If the knights lose I'm done with attempting to watch hockey.

I'm totally going to jinx this but this series is feeling like UNLV/Duke national championship game.

Hopefully the rest of the series isn't like the final 4 matchup the following year...

Reactions: RebelScrub

I'm totally going to jinx this but this series is feeling like UNLV/Duke national championship game.

Hopefully the rest of the series isn't like the final 4 matchup the following year...
2 more games. If we beat the dog shit outta Florida..(sorry tripoda)

2 more games. If we beat the dog shit outta Florida..(sorry tripoda)
Dont apologise, I dunno how my Bruins lost to these Panties. I thought it would be Boston and Vegas in the finals this year. Great game thus far tonight. VGK up 2-1 going to 3rd period and on a power play.

If the series turns around after that goal to tie it... Omfg

Last edited:
Florida was desperate and their Forechecking was better than ours this game all night. They got a lot of loose puck breaks and we had some really dumb penalties. Winning on the road in the SCF is no joke.

Florida was desperate and their Forechecking was better than ours this game all night. They got a lot of loose puck breaks and we had some really dumb penalties. Winning on the road in the SCF is no joke.
Again, I thought we were lucky to be tied at 1 after one period because they crushed us with forechecking. VGK did better as the game wore on but they still out battled us. FLA played with some desperation but it was controlled and they did outwork us for most of the game.

When we didn’t score on the PP in OT, I half wanted to shut it off because you knew what was coming.

Tkachuk getting inside on Whitecloud to knock in the equalizer reminded me of David Roddy carving out rebounding position. Really frustrating to watch cuz you know we can do better.

I think I prefer apathy towards UNLV than actually getting upset at a loss and it carrying over to the next day..

I don't know.. at my age I can feel the blood pressure increase and my arteries clogging, I dont know if its worth it.

Anyway if the knights blow a 3-0 lead....

Kids are running around screaming, I’m trying to catch my breath after that ending sequence. What a game. Worried about the Knights against FLA in tight games.

Let’s wrap this mutha up!
Can you tell FLA does not like to lose? It will be a helluva game 5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT