ADVERTISEMENT

OT: OFF TOPIC OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UNT vs UNLV

Our defensive front gets GASSED when we can't sub. Also, NT has a TON of jersey on run plays, I can't believe we haven't seen a hold on them yet considering how many we've drawn. But they're physical and you can tell we don't like it too much.

Dougie B going head first twice to move the chains. You love to see it, as long as he doesn't go human slinkie on his head and neck.

Huge break on reversing the fumble. Needed that after the horrible drop a few plays previous. Time to punch this into the end zone and then play smart mistake free football rest of the 4th quarter.

This is as good of a win as I can remember since JRob. They put up a 50 burger on a competitive team. Hopefully they keep it up as they have a number of winnable games this year. No reason they can't make a bowl based on this.

Have to be a little impressed.

Aside from penalties, this team has been very solid across the board so far. The weaknesses aren’t quite as weak as the past … and gotta say, the attitude seems a little bit different - not scared, not imploding … not afraid to make plays … just have a bit of a different look to them …
The defense is still capable of allowing the other team into the game but offense is carrying us.

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
Soccer Applause GIF by PUMA

ok I’m Impressed! The ground game looks good.

Reactions: 220reb
The last time UNLV beat a non lower division team by more points was New Mexico in 2010! Prior to that was unr by 35 in 2004. Funny that the biggest win margin was also over North Texas back in 2000 by 38-0. To have a bigger margin of victory then those three games, you would need to go back to 1980!

Reactions: 220reb
Good job Rebels. Defense was a little rough, but showed up when they had too. Really good win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT