ADVERTISEMENT

Not trying to be a jerk but….

espantalho

NBA Draft Pick
Nov 26, 2006
We just get a top local commitment not to mention national commitment and we our front page shows an article from last season STILL. There s a reason I quit paying. This is great news and nothing here to get us excited. Can we at least have a change to the front page to something more relevant? Sorry but this should be more celebratory.

If I paid I might complain but since I don't I won't complain. When the Rebels are more consistently relevant they'll be motivated to update more frequently. There's been SO many times when we had a promising off season that didn't pan out.

Every time you log in you see an article from months ago. Maybe my expectations were too high paying as the other site I pay for is very engaging

Every time you log in you see an article from months ago. Maybe my expectations were too high paying as the other site I pay for is very engaging
What’s the other site? There’s a ton of them.

Whenever I come to rebel net is an old article from the season. Now ironically is Dedan’s….. shocker.

Who the hell goes to the front page?

I Stopped going to the Front page when Joe stopped doing the Rebel-Net Podcast! SMH

I just created a Bookmark shortcut to both the Tark Court or Football.

It looks like someone Updated the Front page a few hours ago at your request. Lol

UNLV Lands Hometown Hero​

Last edited:
Reactions: UNLVbro
I just create a Bookmark shortcut to Tark Court or Football.

I Stopped going to the Front page when Joe stopped doing the Rebel-Net Podcast! SMH

It looks like someone Updated the Front page a few hours ago at your request. Lol

UNLV Lands Hometown Hero​

Cool! I hope we can get a recruiting summary. Not sure if the RJ or Sun could do any better than we can get from the guys here. Actually I'm pretty sure the couldn't do any better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT