ADVERTISEMENT

"Name the Game" game

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Name a game in UNLV history that generated less interest on this board than the Carrol College game?

Incorrect sir 🙂 last year's gang beat today's attendance by roughly 200 people per ESPN. 🥴
What did ESPN list as attendance.

I’m sure UNLV was eager to tack that non-sensical win on the record. It was probably published within 10 seconds of the final buzzer to get UNLV “offfically” above 500.

Sorry, I’m pretty disheartened about the way things are going. This game doesn’t even aggravate me much, you get a game like this in a schedule.

The next one? It’s embarrassing, it’s nauseating, it’s completely unnecessary …. But we are doing that thing. We should be ashamed.

Reactions: Trax0r
Just click on the "line em up" tag and it will pull them all up. This game has way more replies than a lot of other games this season.

What did ESPN list as attendance.

I’m sure UNLV was eager to tack that non-sensical win on the record. It was probably published within 10 seconds of the final buzzer to get UNLV “offfically” above 500.

Sorry, I’m pretty disheartened about the way things are going. This game doesn’t even aggravate me much, you get a game like this in a schedule.

The next one? It’s embarrassing, it’s nauseating, it’s completely unnecessary …. But we are doing that thing. We should be ashamed.
scroll down to the bottom and see attendance. if I wasn't mobile I would screenshot it. Happy New Year everyone!

We’ve had other unheralded games over the years, many. Any time you play any D2, it’s lame at the Mack. I wasn’t there today but I heard from others it was worse than any other. So if there’s a record for unheralded games and this ranks #1, don’t worry, it will be short lived. A whopping 2 day record before we take on the Bethlehems.

Yikes, Kevin.

I felt like I was talking to myself after a couple of posts.

I actually turned the game off with about 14 minutes left since I was bored watching us. We suck it’s just that Montana JC sucked much worse. The next opponent, whoever they are, will suck even worse. I’m glad to be working Tuesday at 2pm since it will give me a good excuse as to why I didn’t follow that game.

I’m a diehard and even I don’t want to watch our crappy games anymore.

I missed from 2006-2010 when I lived in Alabama. Other than that I've been to every game since 1988. This was the worst I've seen. I'm waiting to see if the men draw larger than the last woman's game at COX.

Reactions: j. spilotro
Todays victory took us above .500. We are now celebrating the New Year with a winning record 6-5. Tuesday will get us to 7-5. Isn't that what it's all about. Winning.

Bethesda is 0-13. Nine of those losses involved opponents scoring at least a 100 points. San Jose State dropped 117 on them. The lowest opponents score was 89. So, can we drop more than 90 on this team. Can we do it? Can CKK motivate his team to get 100 points? I mean it's the COX Pavilion where our Lady Rebels just dropped 107 on Utah State. Can CKK and company do better than the Lady Rebels? If not will Lindy kindly ask CKK to get the hell off her floor.

Todays victory took us above .500. We are now celebrating the New Year with a winning record 6-5. Tuesday will get us to 7-5. Isn't that what it's all about. Winning.

Bethesda is 0-13. Nine of those losses involved opponents scoring at least a 100 points. San Jose State dropped 117 on them. The lowest opponents score was 89. So, can we drop more than 90 on this team. Can we do it? Can CKK motivate his team to get 100 points? I mean it's the COX Pavilion where our Lady Rebels just dropped 107 on Utah State. Can CKK and company do better than the Lady Rebels? If not will Lindy kindly ask CKK to get the hell off her floor.

Wow when you mentioned SJSU my first thought was that's going to be a tough game for UNLV.. and then what game in the MW isn't going to be?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT