ADVERTISEMENT

My last month on this Board mem since 2003

SDbaby7&

NBA Draft Pick
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
There is a lot of Ignorance on this board. Ive sat back AND WATCHED IT since 2003. There is a lot of racism on this board and you did do a better job of hiding well except for a few members who shall remain nameless, but with todays climate its coming out. at first I wasnt going to say anything and just watch you guys display your true colors more and more. But i realized why this board has went to shit and so many old members left but yet the pool of available members have increased. Its because of some of you idiots. If I had a top rank son considering a school to play basketball at being of African American descent I would definitely have him go somewhere else even though I'm a die hard UNLV fan. Is there racism every you go, Yes....are there places with a worst fan base than this, Yes.....

But listening to some of the things you guys say because it doesnt effect you is the exact problem with this country thats trying to be fixed. A lot you talk about issues but have never been discriminated on for your skin color and thats why you may feel the way you do, then some of yall are just ignorant period. lol Some of You guys talk shit about the administration for years but as much shit you talk about them this board resemble them soo much. Crack jokes about taking the Tark trophy down while you at it right! No They shouldn't take it down but they should actually make it bigger, way bigger because Tark actually cared about the issues that we were faced with it and thats why his players will run through a wall for him. Yeah did he need good players to win game, of course but at the same time he tried to understand the issues we were facing.

Are they overreacting about they Hey Reb Statue, Most likely and I agree with you, But honestly if You haven't ever had A family member hung, Lynched, beat, slapped, spit on, or shot and killed for nothing more than the color of their skin SHUT THE **** UP! I know if your kids were treated or had to go through any of that you would feel different, smh.

to be honest its not that you have an opinion about it but its the extra stuff you say behind it, but yet when i read that shit I never really seen you take that same passion about systemic racism at all. Oh By the way Menzie did suck as a coach but me and Robert Smith can both verify he dealt with Racism issue but you probably think thats nothing because you dont have to go through it. He should of been fired but even a broken clock is right twice a day, so yeah he did have to deal with it but to be honest if he won he would still be here and they would of tucked it away more because of the winning.

A lot of you feeling real uncomfortable right now with how things are going because you so used to being able to feel the way you feel but really think is it fair, if you really could put yourself in our shoes for one moment and say some of the racist shit yall say would you like it. No Wonder Why We Have sucked for so long.

Reactions: brokenneverbeat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News