ADVERTISEMENT

Move-the-needle-type transfers....

rebelx

qwerty
May 29, 2001
The deep recesses of my mind
twitter.com
I like the guys the staff have landed so far... seem like good role players, that add some sorely needed athleticism to this roster... BUT, I'd really like to see a guy that'll move the needle & make this roster win sooner than later. Here's a couple intriguing guys:

• Devin Askew - 5-star recruit out of HS - Kentucky transfer PG that would kill it at UNLV. Also, he's a former Las Vegas Prospects player from California, so it'd at least be closer to home, and he knows people around the valley.
  • Christian Brown - 4/5 star recruit out of HS - Georgia transfer SF. Had UNLV in his final list of schools when he committed to GA in 2019.
  • Jabri Abdur-Rahim - 4-star recruit out of HS - Virginia Freshman transfer SF. Had UNLV in his final list of schools when he committed to Virginia in 2019. Shareef Abdur-Rahim's son, went to HS in SoCal.
  • Boogie Ellis - 4-star recruit out of HS - Memphis transfer PG. One of the better PG's in the transfer portal. He was an Oklahoma recruit and he's from San Diego.
I'm sure I'm missing somebody...and there's plenty of others in the portal that would move the needle, but those are ones that kinda have a connection to UNLV.

Anybody else have any names that they can see?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News