ADVERTISEMENT

Line Em Up: UNLV 83 UNM 78

chitownrebel

NBA Draft Pick
Jan 11, 2005
I used to always post the "line 'em ups" before I was banned for some unknown reason. So I will post them again unless everyone doesn't want them.

I believe the Rebels come out and play inspired basketball and build a 15 point lead using an inside outside game led by Stephen Zimmerman and Jalen Poyser. Poyser leads the way with 21 points and Zimm adds 17 points and 13 rebounds. UNM makes a run late in the game and ties the game with 2:00 to play but the Rebels take the lead for good on a building rattling slam dunk by Derrick Jones after a Pat McCaw steal. Ike Nwamu seals the win with a deep 3 pointer with 25 seconds left and the Rebels end their losing steak.

With Ben Carter fouling out, the Rebels secure the game using this lineup

Jones
Zimm
Poyser
McCaw
Nwamu

Last edited:
Reactions: Mjs_702
I don't believe they come out and play inspired ball, but I do believe they come out and play with the pressure of the ax ready to fall off their backs and do win the game.

82-74

I have absolutely no idea what to expect tonight.

If Todd fixes the lineup and gives McCaw and Poyser more minutes together I like our odds. 82-71.

If everything stays the same, I'll say we lose 66-63.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
80-70 Rebs hang on after being up by 20. Take UNLV first half to the bank! Go Rebels.

Not going to happen but...

And now your starting 5
Poyser
McCaw
Carter
Zimm
Jones

And they finish the game. Nobody fouls out, not Jones, not Carter, not Zimm. Let the 5th year seniors spell our next years team. Rebels 83-71

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT