ADVERTISEMENT

Line em up! Rebels 60, Kitty Cats 59

khokhol8

National Player of the Year
May 24, 2012
Rebels make free throws tonight and that changes everything as they are able to pull it off!

Rebs catch AZ flat before the Christmas break and shoot 'em out of the building 68-59.

Re: Line em up! Rebels 112, Kitty Cats 27

ESPN makes a 30 for 30 doc about the greatest turnaround in the history of mankind. Rice is inducted to the Hall in the next vote.

AZ - 76
UNLV - 60

I'll watch, but I'm not optimistic at all for this one, even at the Mack.

Edit: adjusted score, slightly.
This post was edited on 12/23 11:22 AM by Doubleyew

Re: Line em up! Rebels 66, Wildcats 63

Our signature win comes tonight. Have you seen the price of tickets on the secondary market? Impressive.

Re: Line em up! Rebels 66, Wildcats 63

Originally posted by MauiRebel:
Our signature win comes tonight. Have you seen the price of tickets on the secondary market? Impressive.
How much? Maybe I will sell them and make a few hundred on them since it will be a blowout anyway and is on tv.

101-71? Please tell me you accidentally swapped the scores for each team in that prediction. If not, I'll take a pound of whatever it is you've been smoking.

This post was edited on 12/23 5:30 PM by CatFanInTexas

Re: Line em up! Rebels 60, Kitty Cats 79

Another pounding at the hands of the Pac-12!

CatFanInTexas posted on 12/23/2014...

101-71? Please tell me you accidentally swapped the scores for each team in that prediction. If not, I'll take a pound of whatever it is you've been smoking.

This post was edited on 12/23 5:30 PM by CatFanInTexas

Temple, who most considered mediocre at best and who the Rebels beat crushed Kansas yesterday so the Rebels have a punchers chance for sure!

A punchers chance, sure. But scoring more than 100 on this Arizona defense, and beating them by 30? If either of those things happen, I'll eat my left shoe.

Originally posted by Vegas007:
When is a team coached by Rice ever going to score 100 against a real team?
Another thread turned into rice hating...(sarcasm since that's what rebelluver puts in all the threads)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT