ADVERTISEMENT

Lady Rebels v. AZ Today

unlove

Rebel Legend
Feb 24, 2004
I didn’t realize their game was today. They’ve earned a large crowd against a top opponent at the T&M. Tough coincidence that it occurs the same day as the MWC Championship. Even UNLV Athletics didn’t consider its football team playing in the championship game when they schedule this match up.

I didn’t realize their game was today. They’ve earned a large crowd against a top opponent at the T&M. Tough coincidence that it occurs the same day as the MWC Championship. Even UNLV Athletics didn’t consider its football team playing in the championship game when they schedule this match up.
Glad they changed the start time of the game. Two important games today.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Lindy doesn’t believe in slow growth either.
She's been spectacular turning this long mediocre program into a powerhouse in such a short span. I hope we can keep her for awhile but you know the big programs are going to be coming in with suitcases full of cash very soon.

Reactions: WYNN or Dye
Let's get 2 win's in a row against a P5 Team.
Let's beat Oklahoma in Norman.
I'm feeling, the momentum.
This, is definitely. Lindy's best team.
It's not even close.

This team goes as far as Amarachi grows. Kiara is amazing but this team needs a strong backup PG. Rachi is improving but when it's crunch time, the rotation is so shallow.

There, were 4,000 Fans at the Thomas & Mack tonite.
It was loud and booing the Arizona Mildcats.
I wish, we could play at the T & M, every home game.

This team goes as far as Amarachi grows. Kiara is amazing but this team needs a strong backup PG. Rachi is improving but when it's crunch time, the rotation is so shallow.
Macy Spencer was a PG in high school. She needs practice and playing time at this level and I think she will turn into a solid backup and we may see her in a solid SG role like Scoggin. I trust Lindy will develop them into better players.

She's been spectacular turning this long mediocre program into a powerhouse in such a short span. I hope we can keep her for awhile but you know the big programs are going to be coming in with suitcases full of cash very soon.
I think about that a lot. We pay a butt load of money to CKK and he can't deliver. The person delivering isn't making half of his pay. Harper needs to fix this.

Reactions: SilverSpoon
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT