ADVERTISEMENT

JMU??

It has to be two things. 1) a good administration (President and AD) and 2) there has to be good NIL money.
Just chiming in because I have a friend that works in the athletic department at JMU. They do not have good NIL money.

They recruit a lot of under-valued/overlooked talent in the DMV, North Carolina, and Florida. Also very good at picking transfers that fit their system.

Just chiming in because I have a friend that works in the athletic department at JMU. They do not have good NIL money.

They recruit a lot of under-valued/overlooked talent in the DMV, North Carolina, and Florida. Also very good at picking transfers that fit their system.
Yeah, they're out there. We just gotta find 'em and build 'em.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
It sounds like at JMU they do their homework!
JMU is an example of having “Ozzie Newsome“ type attention to the details!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Talking about staffs who do their homework.... When Chris Petersen was coaching at BSU, they'd go out and find what they called OKGs - Our Kinda Guys. They were often lightly recruited, but they all seemed to have some kinda chip on their shoulders. They'd bring them in and coach them up, build them up and, well, we all saw how successful they were. I remember the buzz around Bronco Nation when they actually recruited a 4-star player. Unheard of. In more ways than one, those days seem a distant memory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT