ADVERTISEMENT

James Evans' Visit

lobbybuu

Retired Number
Dec 29, 2022
4-Star commit James Evans will be in attendance for the football game against Vanderbilt this weekend. He's been very active in promoting and repping UNLV and has already immersed himself heavily in the community. He won't be the only one in attendance though; I have been told by a couple of other student athletes that they will be at UNLV/the game this weekend as well.

It'll be a big weekend for UNLV athletics.

4-Star commit James Evans will be in attendance for the football game against Vanderbilt this weekend. He's been very active in promoting and repping UNLV and has already immersed himself heavily in the community. He won't be the only one in attendance though; I have been told by a couple of other student athletes that they will be at UNLV/the game this weekend as well.

Can you name one that will follow James for the visit?

Love hearing this, it’s what we need when it comes to recruiting, help from guys who are in contact with other players. Glad to see this guy is like Cottrell and Thomas Jr!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT