ADVERTISEMENT

Is it a coincidence?

When you have a competent staff, parents feels comfortable to have their sons stick around. Really that simple. Looks at our last two… a high school coach and an offensive cord that nobody liked and he crapped all over the local scene. I really have a good feeling about this staff, finally.

The MWC scheddy ever year is filled with very winnable games. This year is no different. Reality is. The conference sucks ass. The fact that UNLV is still a 3-5 win program and can't get it's act together after 20+ years in the MWC is a goddamn joke. Lots of ground to make up with alumni who have given up on the clownshow and moved on. Recruiting looks better but hey we also recruited John Ford and Alvin Marshall and where did that get us?

I know that we all have a long history of battered wife syndrome around here but I really do think that we have much better coaching in all 3 phases of the game than we may have ever had (YES, I'm being "that fan").

Our temporary OC got snatched up by an SEC school. Our current OC beat us in his first game at that school. Our ST Coach comes from a program with a long history of success in the ST's. Our DC comes from a P5 and was under the HC as a player and coach.

I know, Arroyo came from Oregon but those fans didn't miss him at all. Arkansas fans showed respect for our HC and DC and wished they'd stayed.

I know that we all have a long history of battered wife syndrome around here but I really do think that we have much better coaching in all 3 phases of the game than we may have ever had (YES, I'm being "that fan").

Our temporary OC got snatched up by an SEC school. Our current OC beat us in his first game at that school. Our ST Coach comes from a program with a long history of success in the ST's. Our DC comes from a P5 and was under the HC as a player and coach.

I know, Arroyo came from Oregon but those fans didn't miss him at all. Arkansas fans showed respect for our HC and DC and wished they'd stayed.
I said this about Arroyo the moment he got here, he ain’t going to be missed and he was on Herbert’s coattails more than anything else!

I said this about Arroyo the moment he got here, he ain’t going to be missed and he was on Herbert’s coattails more than anything else!

Lol, Don't forget FRD the other person we don't miss that brought CMA here to begin with! The Irony is that we have ODOM who was once the Head Coach at the place she is now the A.D.! SMH

He’s like my all time favorite player.

Guy was a beast
The MWC scheddy ever year is filled with very winnable games. This year is no different. Reality is. The conference sucks ass. The fact that UNLV is still a 3-5 win program and can't get its act together after 20+ years in the MWC is a goddamn joke. Lots of ground to make up with alumni who have given up on the clownshow and moved on. Recruiting looks better but hey we also recruited John Ford and Alvin Marshall and where did that get us?
John Ford bullied my coworker’s son when he was at Foothill.

Piece of Shit human being.

Here is a Ford article, talks about his academic issues and why he wasn’t signing a LOI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT