ADVERTISEMENT

Give the man whatever NIL he wants

Do we really look at anyone in HS though? Lol

But really, If you're FOY in a mid-major and your coach isn't leaving and you transfer, youre probably right that it's not for a more questionable program but you can live at home...
No, but this kid was 12 miles from campus. And we are looking at Dedan, right? We didn’t even take three strikes down the middle of the plate. We didn’t show up for the game.

You’d think at least an inquiry as to whether the kid is interested, right? And when he says yes …. You’d at least drive those few miles to watch him … I realize the portal is less expensive and less time thirsty ….

That's an interesting one... is Alford a poor fit for him or is he trying to get more exposure at a big school...

Also is he friends with Dedan because that might be something worth tracking
He was very slept on in highschool. Didnt have any high major offers, but I think he will end up at a high major school and not come back home

Reactions: bcvegaspt
He was very slept on in highschool. Didnt have any high major offers, but I think he will end up at a high major school and not come back home
Recruited by Reno, LBSU, Montana, Eastern Washington, Weber State. We got Hall instead.

That's an interesting one... is Alford a poor fit for him or is he trying to get more exposure at a big school...

Also is he friends with Dedan because that might be something worth tracking
I think he’s chasing a bigger NIL package. I heard Reno’s NIL program is very subpar.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT