ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: UNLV vs FUTAH

702Rebel Knight

Lottery Pick
Feb 26, 2009
That's what i'm talking 'bout Rebels taking it to them in the paint! Maybe we need to play more games on the strip.......
smokin.r191677.gif

Just tuned in..

Why is idiotic announcer talking about Kobe,Stanford and the 49ers?

Can u talk about the F'n game?

Dang, they were doing so well, but coughed up the lead at the end of the half because of some poor passing decisions. They need to come out strong in the 2nd.

Cody seems to be handling the ball less and less when pats in the game. Macaw is such a force on d too. I would have pat in the starting lineup ASAP and getting doolin type minutes. At this point less Morgan and more Kendrick too

The runnin' Utes & Them runnin' Rebels should be forced to change the "runnin" until they can score more than 26 points in a half.

Am I wrong for thinking this?

Doily needs to find A man and stay in front or at the least put a hand up when he launches a 3. terrible.

if he really is sick, then bench his ass.

i take that back. replay showed it was other players that were lazy and stupid not getting back and not covering shooters.
This post was edited on 12/20 11:01 PM by the Florian Trout

They brought the Pac 10 refs as well?

Our outlets are shiyet.

Wood is playing lazy!

He looks like a 50 year old man out there. Your 18 yrs old, show a little more energy out there!

Originally posted by RebelScrub:
They brought the Pac 10 refs as well?

Our outlets are shiyet.
How the "F" is that even possible that they bring there on refs with them? Must be another of of Craig Thompson's never ending "F" ups!
mad.r191677.gif

We are absolutely undisciplined on offense...and at the free throw line.

Utah is not a good team. that we are even close is a testament to that.

embarrassing. i guess the positive is we have score more than 7 points in each half.

Lol, the refs stop the game and look for the replay to look for an intentional elbow..smh

I've never seen this before

Screw these God damn refs..

Flagrant 1???

You gotta fn be kidding me

Absolutely the worst call I've ever seen..

I'm gonna put that up on YouTube.

Originally posted by Rebel Swagger:
The phantom flagrant call took us out of the game. What a crap call!
Nah, we lost the game before that. Free throws..

and Chris Half assin it on that fast break on the open

"All in All together"? where was that the second half? Played a lot of "me" ball in the second half.

Chris played lazy the second half, passing, defense, running...

Looks like we are going to lose to all the PAC 12!

Originally posted by 702Rebel Knight:
Rice are you "F"n kidding me, this is essentially home game and we can't even score 50.
smokin.r191677.gif
That was the first time I was able to see UNLV on tv this year, is that your typical offensive sets? I was really struggling to see what they were trying to do on offense. Defensively I appreciated the low post D and rebounding from the UNLV youngsters.

Wow Doolin is sick? That explains a lot. This could have been a different game if he felt okay. This team only has a very small number of players that do much scoring so when one of them is off its devastating to the team.

What's up with the psyche of this team? Brain farts are consistent when it comes to the simple, elementary, fundamental aspects of basketball. Free throws for starts.

We may be the most ball watching ass team on both ends, particularly offense. No movement, just a bunch of talented players ball watching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT