ADVERTISEMENT

Fresno rematch @ T&M

Rebs -9.5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people throw wild crap out there hoping something sticks at some point so they can claim “victory” while ignoring the losses. It’s not just sports, it’s virtually everything nowadays. Gimme hearts, gimme likes, I need the props, even if for just a moment, my internet existence is what matters in my life, it’s who I am … blah.
He’s done this for YEARS! It started here and has carried over to the socials.

He claimed that Yap would be our starting PG as a freshman and that Martinez would be our starting C. Obviously, neither came close to fruition (especially Martinez).

He’s done this for YEARS! It started here and has carried over to the socials.

He claimed that Yap would be our starting PG as a freshman and that Martinez would be our starting C. Obviously, neither came close to fruition (especially Martinez).
Not sure if he’s here, was here or who the person actually is, it’s not anybody I know or have met personally. Just remember a few of that style, some worse than others.

So Waddilove is saying George Karl is interested in the job. Isn't he in his 70s now? I guess the Rick Pitino well has dried up

Bruce Weber would be a terrible choice. If we are going to fire Kruger, we better have a slam dunk hire lined up
I agree on the slam dunk thing. I'm pissed, but I am also realistic. We've been down this path too many times before. Just torn at this point.

I may be a minority here, but the Chris Bird jokes? Me? I'd take his ass the fuq back with open arms and a year of private jet flights to vacation states of his choosing.

Reactions: j. spilotro
I agree on the slam dunk thing. I'm pissed, but I am also realistic. We've been down this path too many times before. Just torn at this point.

I may be a minority here, but the Chris Bird jokes? Me? I'd take his ass the fuq back with open arms and a year of private jet flights to vacation states of his choosing.
Best hire that never coached a game for us... but 100% he'd have been here 2 maybe 3 years max, but we probably would've been sweet 16 teams... all the nonsense aside, he can flat out coach.

Not sure if he’s here, was here or who the person actually is, it’s not anybody I know or have met personally. Just remember a few of that style, some worse than others.
I forget his handle here. I don’t know if he lurks here anymore but he left for another site years ago. I also talked to him briefly in a group chat of sorts but that fizzled out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT