ADVERTISEMENT

Fresno rematch @ T&M

Rebs -9.5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnthemRebel

Conference POY
Oct 21, 2016
13-1 with Parquet. Only loss came against Fresno.

Important to show that 1/21 game was an anomaly. We need to beat a bad team convincingly tonight.

Isaiah Hill lit us up for 28 last time. That can’t happen again.

Reactions: Trax0r
How are 9.5 point favorites ? I understand we are at home but, when the last time we played we lost by 13.

Can someone please explain.

I’m gonna try and heckle Coach Hutson for pimping out Katie Reinhardt..

Reactions: RRebel
Sad and pathetic showing. Barely 3 grand at the Mack!!

I see some Paul George jerseys. Anyone remember this gruesome injury?

I believe it is the first time I heard what is called a “stantion” or something like that.

I don’t know what to make of Fresno State. I think Asian gangsters, bulldog criminal street gangs and LOTS of fights.

They have a ton of footballers in the league. Basketball? I just think of Tark Post UNLV, Avondre Jones with the samurai swords, Kenny Bruner and Chris Herron.

I’m missing a ton of 80’s names..

We are forever interconnected because of Tark.

Donovan Yap’s mom is sitting right in front of me, right between my thighs.

She is GORGEOUS!!

Bad 3 point % defense and giving up tons of offensive boards killing us again. We have 12 defensive boards and Fresno has 10 offensive rebounds.. This is a nail biter so far.

Reactions: RebelScrub
Yay, Hall in the game is much better.

We are getting our butts beat by Isaiah Hill. He’s super fast.

Terrible feed to Hall for the turnover.

And just like that..Hall to the Bench.

Wow we blew another one. I thought things were looking up but damn...
Their guards are just red hot.

We’re finished. I thought we shoulda played Hall more. He adds something on offense down low.

I though he was trying to Goldberg spear his ass for a second lol. Then I saw it looked like he just tripped.

Swept by Fresno is not a sign of a good team? We are far from good, more like a bad team masquerading as a team that thinks they are good!

Reactions: Rebel Hoya
Only having one defense against a real good guard bites us again. We forced very few turnovers and got killed on the boards. Mouka only big that was halfway effective.

Their guards are just red hot.

We’re finished. I thought we shoulda played Hall more. He adds something on offense down low.
"Their guards are just red hot."

They are only red hot against us. Each of them average @11 points a game and shoot the three for only 27%. It's our unbelievably crappy defense that allows them to go off.

As for Hall he's a walking Foul. If he could play the entire game and they allowed unlimited fouls, he'd have 25 by the end.

Reactions: RunninReb1989
Only having one defense against a real good guard bites us again. We forced very few turnovers and got killed on the boards. Mouka only big that was halfway effective.
But that's the thing...

Fresnos guards are terrible... they aren't good, and yet they torched us. The only reason it's a 3 point loss and not 15-20 like Boise or SDSU is because they're so bad...

Pretty pathetic effort. It seemed as though we made a conscious effort to not space the floor, not run the offense, not pass the ball and just have Harkless & Gilbert go and try to get buckets. No one else touched the ball unless they got a rebound. The ending of the game was dejavu all over again for Gilbert. He got punked!

Pretty pathetic effort. It seemed as though we made a conscious effort to not space the floor, not run the offense, not pass the ball and just have Harkless & Gilbert go and try to get buckets. No one else touched the ball unless they got a rebound. The ending of the game was dejavu all over again for Gilbert. He got punked!
Maybe coaching has something to do with that...

I dont want to be too hard on him. All the assistant coaches that did a lot of recruiting bailed on him. Our stretch 4 has been in a boot all year and on top of that UNLV is just friggin cursed.

THEIR big guys we're constantly moving on the screen's on Top and we had a hard time fighting through them Regardless we should of never lost to them. Scoring 80 points almost should've been more than enough To win this game.

Terrible showing. It’s on the coach.

Nobody is firing the coach after two seasons.

Complaining that you’re being told not to say something on a message board that lets you say anything is weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: JTthe2nd
So much for the idea that Parquet would shut down Fresno guard. Fresno guards scored most of their points. Seems a zone would have been better to deal with them. Our points allowed per possession must have been worse of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT