ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman of the Week!

What a shame he's not in a better position with fellow players and coaches.
A shame for who ? Fans ? You ? or him ?

To me it Looks like he is climbing up the "draft boards'

I think its a great story - dude is going to get paid - just how much is the answer?????

Do you honestly think Dedans goals are #1 To make the league ? or to #1 Get along with his coaches and team mates during the 1 year he will play at UNLV ? Would it make a difference ? - Would it really if they we all chummy and held hands and hugged all the time during timeouts- Would we then be a winning college basketball team ?

Dedan is #winning

A shame for who ? Fans ? You ? or him ?

To me it Looks like he is climbing up the "draft boards'

I think its a great story - dude is going to get paid - just how much is the answer?????

Do you honestly think Dedans goals are #1 To make the league ? or to #1 Get along with his coaches and team mates during the 1 year he will play at UNLV ? Would it make a difference ? - Would it really if they we all chummy and held hands and hugged all the time during timeouts- Would we then be a winning college basketball team ?

Dedan is #winning
What are you talking about? What do you think he could do if he was on a top 20 team rather than top 150? How many assists could he have if someone could actually score from his perfect pass? He'd be a household name by the end of the year if he could showcase his talents on a winner, rather than what he has. He could actually play in front of a packed Mack instead of the mausoleum it is now.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT