ADVERTISEMENT

DTJ

10 years without a win to advance to the semis of this damn tournament. That’s hard to do unless you have really bad coaches.

Dj kept us in but he went 0-3 with one TO down the stretch. Reminds me of ckk first year going to BHam down the stretch all the time and he rarely delivered either.

Reactions: Masked_rebel
So get the ball to Keylan... instead we had Keylan and Whaley setting picks so he wouldn't be matched on Butler...
I missed the last 24 seconds of OT, my stream went out...UNLV was up by 1 then. I dont know how SDSU got 4 pts in that span

I missed the last 24 seconds of OT, my stream went out...UNLV was up by 1 then. I dont know how SDSU got 4 pts in that span
DT missed a shot, they got a coast to coast layup I think around 14 seconds and then Dedab ran iso screens and missed badly

I’m not sure what to say to to yall. The only reason we were in that game was because of Dedan. CKK kept us competitive in 3 games against SDSU (I’ll give the haters the first game if you don’t want to call that competitive). We took two down to the wire winning one, losing one with a handicapped team.

Reactions: Rutaylormd
CCK has proven he can coach a little. Made some really good adjustments defensively. Roster had too many weak spots. Really didn’t think we would be able to compete without Boone. Tough spot to be in with Boone. Wish we could have had Hill healthy for the season. I am liking the direction CKK is taking us.

Reactions: Rutaylormd
I’m not sure what to say to to yall. The only reason we were in that game was because of Dedan. CKK kept us competitive in 3 games against SDSU (I’ll give the haters the first game if you don’t want to call that competitive). We took two down to the wire winning one, losing one with a handicapped team.
When you take them down to the wire you can’t have the end of the first half gaffe that ultimately gave them crucial 3 points and the momentum for the comeback. But yeah coaching was amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT