ADVERTISEMENT

DJ

unlove

Rebel Legend
Feb 24, 2004
Posted in another thread DJ’s line tonight: 16 pts, 9 ast., 0 t.o., 6 rebs. That’s just a gaudy line for a freshman. So far for the season he’s averaging 11.7 pts (44.3% fg, 38.1% 3-pt, 80% ft), 6.1 ast, 2 t.o., 3.4 rebs, and 34 min (leads the team). I was not expecting double digits in scoring from a freshman. Most importantly he hasn’t seemed to miss a beat in making the transition to college and he runs the team like an upper class-man. So I’m wondering, assuming he keeps this up, is he already making the case as one of the best point guards in UNLV history?

Posted in another thread DJ’s line tonight: 16 pts, 9 ast., 0 t.o., 6 rebs. That’s just a gaudy line for a freshman. So far for the season he’s averaging 11.7 pts (44.3% fg, 38.1% 3-pt, 80% ft), 6.1 ast, 2 t.o., 3.4 rebs, and 34 min (leads the team). I was not expecting double digits in scoring from a freshman. Most importantly he hasn’t seemed to miss a beat in making the transition to college and he runs the team like an upper class-man. So I’m wondering, assuming he keeps this up, is he already making the case as one of the best point guards in UNLV history?
To be honest, that’s a hell of a line for any college point guard, let alone a should be HS senior.

homer simpson hug GIF

I admit I was skeptical after the first few games I saw, especially against Southern, but he looked like a veteran point guard tonight. Way beyond his years. He was orchestrating the offense like he was Greg Anthony or Gary Payton. Just awesome to see.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Dude wins 1 game and he is already making the case as the best Rebel point guards in UNLV history -

You may be getting ahead of yourself there buddy . He will only be at UNLV for 1 year hardly enough time to be seriously compared

Dude wins 1 game and he is already making the case as the best Rebel point guards in UNLV history -

You may be getting ahead of yourself there buddy . He will only be at UNLV for 1 year hardly enough time to be seriously compared
We’ll see!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT