ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Jones

He needs to learn to chill on the staredowns before reaching the next level. Bennett got T'd up for exactly that.

Speaking of Bennett, that Derrick Jones dunk reminds me of Bennett's game-ending dunk against Portland two years ago. More of a throw in dunk from a short distance than a traditional dunk where the ball is dropped in from directly above the rim. Blake Griffin has had a number of those types of thrown in dunks in the NBA.

Keon Clark (former Rebel (for those that are new)), had a the first one i had ever seen up to that point and it was on Shawn Bradley.

loved DJ's because the big dog went down in a heap.

Keon---

Lol at telling 17 year old kids they can't stare at people after a dunk...

What are you, an MWC ref?

Originally posted by RebelScrub:
Lol at telling 17 year old kids they can't stare at people after a dunk...

What are you, an MWC ref?
I'm in my 40s and still stare at people. Granted I can't dunk and they are generally of the opposite sex and smoking hot, but boys will be boys.....

Originally posted by RebPubnGrub:
It would be nice if Chris Wood could channel him some Keon.
I don't doubt he can get there. Props to him for putting in the effort after last season- it shows. The rapid ascension of Chris Wood is becomming a great example of player development for this staff.

Well if you want to give up two free throws and the inbound every time he dunks, then don't bother trying to instill discipline.

I don't think this is his reaction after every dunk man. Really.

Im all for dicipline, but when he's hammertime'ing dudes like this as a Rebel next year, the occasional aggressive overstep isn't likely to bother me much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT