ADVERTISEMENT

Bobby Knight

Bobby Knight and Jerry Tarkanian are probably coaching against each other in a great game of basketball right now

Bobby Knight and Jerry Tarkanian are probably coaching against each other in a great game of basketball right now
I think they are friends as well....RIP Coach Tark and Coach Knight. Dont throw chairs at each other in heaven...unless we can see the clips.

Got to watch him in person at the Mack when they stuck us students up in the Rafters because they didn't want us heckling him in TV...

I remember when we beat him when he was at texas tech. That was our sweet sixteen team under our current coach. He mentioned how good we were before we knew how good we were. One of the greatis college basketball minds ever. Also took Credit for knowing how great michael jordan was gonna be.

We also ruined his 800th win in Lubbock? Am I remember that correctly?

I also remember Lou Amundson tearing TT apart one year and Coach Knight's press conference afterwards praising Lou. I was sitting 20 feet from the TT bench and I’ve never seen someone so intense in my life. I’m surprised he lasted this long. His heart must have been pure scar tissue.

Reactions: dcut03
A legend. One of a kind and they don't make them like him anymore - well if they do - they keep them in the basement

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT