ADVERTISEMENT

Been awhile since I've been on here but Just want to say thanks!

goraphareb

Starter
Sep 2, 2017
I always come on here and read all the posts after Rebel games and during the off seasons and lately it's been good, but for the most part it's mostly negative with a mix of hopes and dreams. The one thing that is the most consistent of all though is that it's mostly the same die hard Rebel fans posting for their school and I can't thank you guys enough. It's so nice (even though I haven't posted in awhile due to laziness in resetting my password) to come on here and see if I'm totally nuts in how I feel/what I see on the field or court, and most of the time someone on here makes me feel better about myself lol.

Long story short I love y'all because I can see you love this school as much as I do, and even if I have no one to talk to at times it's always super refreshing to come on here and see people with the same passion/love for the things I love. Please don't stop posting because I'm definitely reading all of them (except the confid. board, maybe one day).

Let's beat CSU, and hope everyone has an awesome week leading up to the game!

I always come on here and read all the posts after Rebel games and during the off seasons and lately it's been good, but for the most part it's mostly negative with a mix of hopes and dreams. The one thing that is the most consistent of all though is that it's mostly the same die hard Rebel fans posting for their school and I can't thank you guys enough. It's so nice (even though I haven't posted in awhile due to laziness in resetting my password) to come on here and see if I'm totally nuts in how I feel/what I see on the field or court, and most of the time someone on here makes me feel better about myself lol.

Long story short I love y'all because I can see you love this school as much as I do, and even if I have no one to talk to at times it's always super refreshing to come on here and see people with the same passion/love for the things I love. Please don't stop posting because I'm definitely reading all of them (except the confid. board, maybe one day).

Oh my goodness, you actually sound like a nice person. Post more.

Holy shit our very first Bandwagon fan. Congrats sir.

• Haha
Reactions: LVRebel2000
Who pissed in your cereal this morning, more of an appreciation post for a team I loved for a long time and the people who have endured the struggles with me. I've posted before on here but I mainly just read most posts. I have posters from when Kevin played and a Spoon (RIP) bobblehead. I ran on the field when we beat Arkansas as a kid in the Vegas Bowl. I know for a fact I'm bigger fan than you but just glad we're rooting for the same team. I have season tickets with my father directly in the visitor's section just so they can hear me lol. Glad your rooting for the best college in Nevada but...don't be such a dick. Even if I was a new fan, the way you act won't grow our fanbase at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT