ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone play basketball @ UNLV Student Rec Center?

rebeltob

Retired Number
Sep 30, 2010
I need to start playing basketball again… I’ve wanted to play since Kobe passed away but options were really limited.

I used to love to play at 24hr but they are basically all gone now and EOS removed the courts from their gyms around me.

I was wondering about signing up at UNLV’s gym and playing on Saturday mornings and was curious if anyone plays there or knows what it’s like that day?

• Love
Reactions: RebelScrub
I need to start playing basketball again… I’ve wanted to play since Kobe passed away but options were really limited.

I used to love to play at 24hr but they are basically all gone now and EOS removed the courts from their gyms around me.

I was wondering about signing up at UNLV’s gym and playing on Saturday mornings and was curious if anyone plays there or knows what it’s like that day?
it’s not bad. 10 bucks to get in.

I would be down to play. When you get older you realize that Wooden floors are a blessing. Playing on concrete sucks.

We should do a RebelNet pick up game.

Reactions: Oscar_m89
it’s not bad. 10 bucks to get in.

I would be down to play. When you get older you realize that Wooden floors are a blessing. Playing on concrete sucks.

We should do a RebelNet pick up game.
if you guys really want to do a game. I will save us a time at the Tark to play one day. would just have to find a time thats good for everyone.......

I'd be down for some hoops, Just let me know the time and day. I haven't played in forever and been looking for some people to play with recently.

I've been going 24hr fitness off wigwam on Fridays around 2:30pm. Only problem is most days no one is there. 20 years ago, when I used to play there all the time, Fridays were amazing..

I dont think I could hang with the players in the evenings! The last time I played more than a handful of times was about 13 years ago. I played 4 on 4 a few weeks ago and my body forgot how to move and I about died.

I dont think I could hang with the players in the evenings! The last time I played more than a handful of times was about 13 years ago. I played 4 on 4 a few weeks ago and my body forgot how to move and I about died.
Yea, I was watching pick up games there. 3 days ago.
And, I'll say there were about 20 to 25 guys there, average age was 23 years old.
My body was sore, just watching them play.

• Haha
Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT