ADVERTISEMENT

Any updates?

fter a nearly month-long investigation, Johnson was charged with aggravated assault, strangulation, unlawful restraint, simple assault and false imprisonment and suspended indefinitely. In December, Johnson pled guilty to two misdemeanor counts of simple assault and strangulation and was sentenced to one year of probation.

He has been contacted by every major conference. Committed to Pittsburgh but never played after decommitting from Syracuse and one other. He can fill it up, but...

fter a nearly month-long investigation, Johnson was charged with aggravated assault, strangulation, unlawful restraint, simple assault and false imprisonment and suspended indefinitely. In December, Johnson pled guilty to two misdemeanor counts of simple assault and strangulation and was sentenced to one year of probation.

He has been contacted by every major conference. Committed to Pittsburgh but never played after decommitting from Syracuse and one other. He can fill it up, but...
I’m on board with second chances and bringing on somebody who made a simple mistake. But kidnapping someone and choking them isn’t a simple mistake.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
The only way to save college basketball for the lesser schools(US) Is it Is to allow multiple degrees. 6 years of eligibility maybe 8. The CBB that we knew and everything that made it great is long gone. So I don't want to hear about taking away from the game or destroying the game. Too late!

This is the type of kid you take a chance on. Low risk, high reward. Was a 5 star MDAA and can shoot/score
Why the drop off..was he exposed at this level/injury?

I wonder who is the MWC school or schools that have been in contact Dior Johnson? He averaged 30 ppg for the season, 45 ppg for the tournament and had 2-3 games of 50+ for the year. Probably in the top 5 of all guards available regardless of level.

He would be an incredible get. I don’t see CKK pulling in this kind of talent but perhaps DJ could entice him coupled with some $$. Gamer-changer.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
He would be an incredible get. I don’t see CKK pulling in this kind of talent but perhaps DJ could entice him coupled with some $$. Gamer-changer.
Yikes just read about this kid’s background. I get second chances where a kid makes mistakes that hurt himself, but violence upon others is an entirely different ballgame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT