ADVERTISEMENT

Any rumblings about the new AHC??

Rebel_Luv

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Hopefully we move quickly. As in the next few days!!. Seems to me like (fingers crossed) CKK must have something up his sleeve!! We are going to lose out on a ton of the better transfers IMO if we dont get someone quickly! As of now we will be at the bottom of the MWC. Who is going to be able to score more than 12 points a game as of right now?? Especially with no Hamilton or Williams ( dont think he is coming back). I think Williams transfers. Transfers are already starting to sign with their new team!

If it gets confirmed (nothing is final until the contract is signed), the UNLV faithful will be very happy with the updated staff.
I remember posts like these last time and the staff wasn't particularly exciting. Not blaming you or anything. Just sayin'!

Why did the thread get a partial delete??? Just because they named who the whispers were for the next AHC??? Would be HUGE if it is him!! HUGE!!! Better than Hartman on the recruiting part!! He is a mans man. Watching his interviews!!!

Why did the thread get a partial delete??? Just because they named who the whispers were for the next AHC??? Would be HUGE if it is him!! HUGE!!! Better than Hartman on the recruiting part!! He is a mans man. Watching his interviews!!!
Can you share?

Can you share?
IT got deleted last time. Like there is enough people on this board to cause any havoc. LOL. David Grace i guess?? Watch his interviews. Seems like he is the real deal!! Responsible for some great recruiting where he was at!

Reactions: rebel5280
IT got deleted last time. Like there is enough people on this board to cause any havoc. LOL. David Grace i guess?? Watch his interviews. Seems like he is the real deal!! Responsible for some great recruiting where he was at!
Much appreciated!

If it got deleted, it's because you deleted it. Haha.

Why would we delete information? We are fanboys, too, and don't know everything with the staff and team.

Settle down, Francis. (I'm not saying this as an insult. I just like the movie.)

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Why no update on new coach? This is not a time to waste time.
I was just coming on to see if there had been any update. Someone had said we should hear this week has there been any info about when we possibly will hear about an announcement?

Why no update on new coach? This is not a time to waste time.
It’s UNLV...we shouldn’t be surprised. They probably hired a search firm, had top candidates agree with handshakes and then ghost the AD, had wacky regents scare the candidates away, all while leaking Grace to McCann to say it’s a “done deal”. Yeah that about covers the UNLV M.O.

Reactions: mrodius
It’s UNLV...we shouldn’t be surprised. They probably hired a search firm, had top candidates agree with handshakes and then ghost the AD, had wacky regents scare the candidates away, all while leaking Grace to McCann to say it’s a “done deal”. Yeah that about covers the UNLV M.O.
forgot, then put em on a plane back home with their word they're taking the job. 😉

Last edited:
Kruger did a great job turning this program around, and it now appears you are just looking for something to get pissed off about? I have no doubt that coach Kruger is working with others, possibly his dad, to find the right coach to bring into the program. Just because it isn't immediate, and he is running around putting names on social media, isn't a bad thing!

Reactions: Trax0r
Kruger did a great job turning this program around, and it now appears you are just looking for something to get pissed off about? I have no doubt that coach Kruger is working with others, possibly his dad, to find the right coach to bring into the program. Just because it isn't immediate, and he is running around putting names on social media, isn't a bad thing!
This funny coming from you. Stick to crying about how Boise St is overrated and how their success is nothing to covet, that’s who you are!

Show me which post to put in context, and are you talking basketball or football? Either way, BSU didn't light any fires this last season.

is this a hidden jab??Like a thanks but no thanks/?? Maybe we wanted him to bring in some players and he maybe thought was not their best fit to come to us?? Unless he was never coming here in the first place or if he still is. I might be reaching ,but i am bored. Pulled my back(strained) and need bed rest before i go back to work.

Is it the same rumble you thought a couple weeks ago? Just taking longer? Or someone new?
Someone new. Not a name mentioned yet.

I didn’t know Cooper’s name then, but did know about one of our recent player commits. I just heard a vague “several” in regards to guys committing at that time.

This is regarding a new Assistant.

Someone new. Not a name mentioned yet.

I didn’t know Cooper’s name then, but did know about one of our recent player commits. I just heard a vague “several” in regards to guys committing at that time.

This is regarding a new Assistant.
Thanks for the info. I would have loved David Grace though. Let’s see if Kruger can grab someone comparable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT